Part 10

Babe

B: What's wrong? What's going on?

T: Z-Zack...

B: What about him?

T: H-he.. he

B: He what? 

T: H-he r-rape

B: He raped  You? In the nightmare? Or

She cut me off by nodding.

B: God...

T: Why does everyone hate me...

B: No no no, I love you, not everyone hates you. Come on. Let's take a walk. Please. Calm dwon.

T: O-ok...

Tomika

We were outside. I held her hand and we just wwalkedd around. I felt like someone was watching us. Someone the tries to shove me but I elbow them and they fall back.

H: You bitch.

T: Why are you doing this?

She doesn't answer. She just chrages at me and attempts to hit my stomach, but I dodge her fist and kick her hard enough for her to fall backwards.

?: Babe? Where are you?

H: With this bitch.

T: Freddy?

F: Oh hey! What did you do to my girl?!

T: Your girl tried attacking me. So I hit her.

F: DON'T TOUCH HER!

T: Chill, I didn't do anything that bad.

F: YOU'RE GETTING IT NOW!

He tries kicking me but my punch is stronger than him. I punch his nose and hear a satisfying crack. He pulls out a gun but I notice the safety is on. I jump him and he falls over. He turns the safety off and aims at me. I try to knock his gun away but before I can, pain shoots through my stomach and I fall over. The last thing I see is Babe knocking him unconcious and taking the gun...

Babe

H: C'mon. Shoot me. You won't.

This bitch was fucking annoying. I just punch her square in the jaw, and get in a few consecutive hits before rushing Tomika to the hospital. Again. I call Summer and tell her to bring everyone. Within 15 minutes, they all rush in. When they see me, they sit next to me, waiting for answers.

S: What happened?

B: She got shot.

Tr: Are you okay?

B: I've been a lot better. 

Ke: Where is she?

B: She's in surgery.

I feel an overwhelming wave of drowsiness hit me and I can't keep my eyes open anymore.

Kenzie

Babe just fell asleep on Hudson. They look so cute together. I'm really worried for Tomika. She'ss been very distant lately. 

Tr: Hey. You want some food?

Ke: S-sure.

I always had a crush on him. Even though Tomika was closer to him, I tried spending as much time as possible around him. 

D: Anyone here for Tomika Young?

We all stood up.

D: We got the bullet out. It was pretty close to her heart. she could've died if you wasted another second. She's asleep but you can go see her. Follow me.

I went to find Trip and told him. He just followed me. Babe was already there, she was awake and crying. The nurse tried calming her down andd offering some water, but she just yelled at her to leave her alone. I felt bad, but didn't do anything about it. I knew she wanted alone time. Tomika looked so peaceful. 

S: Are you okay?

K: Yeah. 

She seemed out of it. She looked like she cared a lot.

TIME SKIP

Tomika

I wake up and see everyone asleep. Babe looks like shes been crying. I reach over and shake her. She wakes up and immediately hugs me.

B: I missed you so much...

T: How long was I out?

B: Around 2 days. 

T: How are you?

B: I'm good. 

Zack comes in and I flinch. I start thinking about all the things he could do to me. Black dots start appearing in my vision. Nurses rush in due to the heart rate monitor going crazy. They start doing whatever they though would help. Nothing worked.

B: LEAVE US ALONE!

They all leave and Babe pulls me in for a hug. She calms me down completely and Zack just stands there.

T: What do you want?