Chapter 2

Triple G

Tr: Where's Tomika?

H: I saw her at her locker.

K: Yeah, there was this group of people who approached her actually. I was walking by when they were walking towards her.

Babe immediately runs towards her locker, while I tell the others to meet us at work before following. I then see Babe carrying a bloody, bruised, scarred, and unconcious Tomika(Frankie).

B: Why are you here?

Tr: It's probably her old friends who did this.

B: You know about it?

Tr: She told me. Why?

B: Why would she tell you?

Tr: We'll explain later.

TIME SKIP

We are at Game Shakers. Tomika's awake, and we tell everyone everything. From me being a ghost and our real names, to Tomika's bullying.

K: Oh god. Why didn't you tell me Tomiks?

T: I didn't feel comfortable sharing it with you Kenz. Sorry.

K: Oh, it's fine.

B: Trip. Mika. Let's go.

K: Where are you guys going?

Tr: Graveyard.

T: It's the anniversary of my parent's deaths. I need to visit them.

TIME SKIP

Tomika

I'm currently leaving the graveyard. I keep thinking about the band and my old "friends". They weren't true friends. I also realized that Lawrence hadn't done anything wrong. I give him a call, and he apologizes for not sticking up for me. We also talk about the band. It turns out that they aren't getting any gigs because he quit after seeing what they did to me. He tells me that hes transferring to my class. We agree to stay friends. After hanging up, I go and cut myself again. I cut and starve myself. No one but Trip and Babe know. Trip caught me cutting one day, so I told him everything. It turns out that Babe was listening to our conversation. She burst into my room and I just broke down in front of her. She was the sister I never had. A true friend. Unlike Summer, she always made sure to make me feel included, and I felt safe around her.

Tr: Hey, there you are. We need you to help us code a game.

T: I can't code though.

Tr: Stop lying. You're better than Kenzie's entire coding club combined. You made your own app just to find a cheat code to a game. Come on.

T: I'm not.

Tr: I can tell when you're lying Frankie Hathaway.

T: Fine. What is it about?

Tr: BABE!!!

B: Yes?

Tr: What's our new game gonna be about?

B: Oh! It's basically about music. You have to sing your way past levels!

T: Why can't Kenzie code?

K: Because I can't sing, you're better than me at coding, and I hardly know anything about music.

T: You don't need to be able to sing. Just program the microphone to recognize different notes. You can use a keyboard for that.

K: And I don't know how to do that.

T: Ok, I'll make the game. I need a keyboard. Do we have one here?

B: Yeah, it's in your closet.

T: Really?

B: Do you even check your closet? It's packed with all the instruments you play. Basically every instrument ever.

T: No its not. I'm gone. Bye!

Triple G

I'm currently trying out Tomika's new game. I can get past level 54, but there are a hundred levels. I can't get past level 54.

Tr: Hey babygirl, what level are at for your new game?

T: I didn't test it out. I coded a fake player to test it out.

Tr: Wow. I can't get past level 54. You wanna try?

T: Okay.

She starts singing. She's an amazing singer, and she got a perfect score.

T: There ya go. Oh yeah, you can also enable rapping. I made that feature 'cause you're a rapper.

Tr: Sick! You wanna go get some ice cream?

T: Sure.

Summer

Me and the band were getting ice cream. We bully Tomika everyday. Lawrence quit the bandd but we could care less. We weren't getting any gigs anyways. We just bully Tomika everyday. Hayley's now my best friend. We used to just be friends because Tomika was the singer in the band. The second we found a replacement, we would kick her out. It was an agreement between me Freddy and Zack. Just then, we see Tomika come in with.... TRIPLE G?!? WHAT!