Chapter 13

Tomika

I felt weird. Like someone was controlling me. I stirred around and my eyes opened. I open my eyes to see Louie staring at me.

T: Hi.

L: I thought I lost you...

T: Why.

L: Why what?

T: Why did you save me?

L: You're kidding, right? We can't live without you.

T: We...?

L: Babe! Summer! Kenzie! Even Hudson! We can't!

T: Speaking of them, where are they?

L: They aren't here yet.

T: Can I see them?

L: Sure, let me call them.

He walks out of the room. 15 minutes later, and he still hasn't come back. I decide to take a nap.

?: You're going to wake her up!

?: Nevermind, she's already up.

I open my eyes and sit up straight. Everyone is looking at either me or my scars.

T: Hey.

Babe hugs me and starts crying.

B: I missed you... so much... it hurts...

T: I'm sorry... I just didn't want to keep going. It hurt. It hurts how he's just fine while I hate my life. I hate how he cheats on me and scars me, but doesn't understand the pain, or feel regret or remorse for it. I hate how much he loves to pain me.

B: I know, I'll help you. Please, you can't cut again. Please. 

S: We all missed you. Please. You are being discharged as we speak. Please don't do it again.

K: We can't live without you.

T: I'm so fucking selfish, aren't I? I didn't think about how this would pain you guys. I'm such a hypocrite.

B: That doesn't make you selfish or a hypocrite. You just wanted a way out. The easiest way. But we don't want you out. We want you in. In our lives. So let's go.

T: Okay.

On the way back, I play with my phone. They keep asking me questions, and I answer them as well as I could. As soon as we get home, I lock myself in my room to go sleep. 

Summer

It's sad to see how much one person can do to another. I'm on my way to class, but Zack keeps asking me questions about Tomika. I don't want to answer them, so I don't give anything away. I don't know if Tomika want's anyone to know. I see Freddy look over at me. Oh my god he's headed my way. 

F: Hey, you alright?

S: Uh.. yeah. Do you need something?

F:  Yeah. Where's Tomika?

S: Oh, she's out sick. 

F: Well.. do you wanna... go out with me?

S: YES!! I mean, yes.

F: Ok, when's a good time?

S: Um, today?

F: Sure, I'll pick you up at 7.

He leans and and kisses me. I eagerly kiss back and he licks my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I don't open my mouth and I bit his bottom lip softly, pulling away.

F: Such a tease. 

I'm blushing furiously at this point. I try to hide my face.

F: Don't hide your blush. 

S: Okay. So... tonight at 7?

F: Yeah. Tonight at 7.

Zack

Where is Tomika? I want to apologize. I keep asking Summer but she's ignoring me. I look around and see Freddy sitting beside me.

Z: What's up?

F: I got a date with Summer.

Z: Summer? Did she tell you anything about Tomika?

F: No, but why do you want to know?

Z: Nothing. I messed up.

F: I'll try to find out what she's doing but what did you mess up about? 

Z: I kinda... broke up with her... and hurt her afterwards?

F: Damn. I'll see what she's up to. Anyways, I'm gonna go find Summer.

I nod my head absentmindedly while thinking about Tomika. What if she's with some other guy? What if they're... my bloodd boils at the thought of her with someone else. She's mine, and no one elses.

Tomika

Summer just barges into my room. 

S: I have a date!

T: With who?

S: Freddy!

T: Ok. When?

S: At 7!

T: Go get ready then! It's in 15 minutes!

S: I am! I'm waiting for him.

I look up to see her dressed up.

T: Okay.

The doorbell rings.

T: I got it!

F: Hey, why weren't you at school?

T: Didn't feel like it. Now. Let me get to the point. If you hurt my best friend in ANY way. I will personally torture you so much to the point that hell will seem like heaven.

F: O-okay. G-got it.

T: SUMMER! HE'S HERE!

S: COMING! Why does he look so scared. Did you say something?

T: Nooooo.

She looks at Freddy.

S: Did she?

F: N-no.

S: Well then.. let's go!

T: BYE!! Have fun! USE PROTECTION!!!

I watch as they leave and shoot Freddy one last glare.

------------------------------------

Surprise!! FREMMER!!! Now we're starting to see ships sail! Thanks for 1k!