Part 2.

'Alright, everyone here is working right now, their break is in about 20 minutes so you can meet them then. Meanwhile, I'll show you your room. Follow me' i say as we climb up the glamorous stairs. You can take amazing photos on them.

'Here is my room, feel free to knock if you need anything.' i say pointing to white doors. Then i lead her down the hall and open the doors for here.
She gasped in awe.
Yup, that's what this house does to you. Even the basement is perfect.
I can freely take the credits for basement. Matteo let me design that one.
'Is this mine?' She asks and I nod.

'Wow . It's really pretty. Thank you' she jumped up amd down in excitement and then she hugged me. Okay?

She put down her things and then I showed her the rest of the house. I don't get why she's so amazed by this pretty house because she  ate with a golden spoon her whole life.literally. Luxury is known to her,yet she's speechless.

So far she's been nice and modest and I feel like shit for that joke in Texas.
'So where does Matteo sleep?' She asked me.

I don't want to judge, I realy don't,  but then again, I've been in this situation before.
There was this new girl who got promoted and moved into the house. She asked the same question and then sneaked in to his room, naked.
Then she wanted a relationship and got fired.

'i have one advice for you.. Don't fall for anyone here, they're probably not what you're looking for' i say, truthfully. We all have blood on our hands here and she's more of a girl for charming gentlemen and there are none here.
'Thanks for advice ' she smiled 'But Matteo is so dreamy' she says and my head snaps towards her.
Matteo is not dreamy. He's a rough giant that looks exactly like he is. Dangerous and psychotic.
She notices my movement and then says ' I'm sorry. Is he your boyfriend? If so, I'm so sorry, all I've meant to say is that he looks nice' she says innocently.
'No. Not even close to a boyfriend ' and it wasn't a big lie.
We did kiss few times but those were moments of weakness. Nothing more. At least that's what I like to tell myself.

'okay. That's actually great' she smiles and I can see in her eyes all the fantasies. For fucks sake.

'Bambi' Matteo growled, entering the room. He looks pissed.
Shit, he probably found out I went to see my mother.
My mother hates him and he hates her. She left me and my dad when I was 4,saying she didn't want to live the dangerous lifestyle my dad had. But the truth is, she found another guy, found out she was pregnant with him and left.
When we moved here, she found out and asked to meet. And since then, she's been forcing me to leave the mafia too.

'Yes?' i ask sweetly, batting my eyelashes.
He walks over to me and pushes me to the table not being gentle at all.
'What the fuck are you up to?' he growls again.
' Me? ' I ask
'Yes, you. Rico just called me, amd you know what he said? To keep my bitch in check'
Oh, so it's about Rico.
' First of all, I'm not your bitch and second of all I didn't do anything, after that night. I had no contact with them amd I don't intend to' i really did not have anything to do with this.

' Don't lie to me! 'He pushed me further down on the table. I've had enough.
' fuck you Teo' I push him away harshly and storm out od the  room.
'Get back in here!' i heard him shout but I didn't go back, instead I went to the glass house in the back yard. I ise it to keep my flowers here and I can proudly say, they are beautiful.

I sat down next to them and closed my eyes. It smells beautiful here.
'when you feel like you're not good enough, like you don't love yourself and like you're useless-plant a flower and take care of it. It will teach you love and patience' my dads words echo in my mind.
I take my pinky and smile. It was his stupid little habit that i now miss very much. 
After 20 or so minutes I went back to the house because it's dinner time.

I walked in the dining room that was now filled with my housemates.
I didn't sit at my usual place- next to Matteo.

I sat in between Bruno and Sophia.
'what did you do?' Bruno asked me
'This time, I didn't do anything, i swear'
'I believe you. Anyways, the new girl, how does she seem?' Sophie asked, and we all look in her direction.
She was seated awfully close to Matteo. I felt his eyes on me but I ignored him.
'She'll fuck Matteo in the next 3 days.' I roll my eyes
'Ooh, so there will be drama' She responded. Yeah, that will be exciting. This house has been peaceful for too long. Last drama we had was because Mavin stole Lorenzo's Rolex.

'no way, she's too nice for his liking.'
Bruno said, looking at her once again
'She asked me where his room was. And besides, i think she's faking it.' I say
'let's bet. If you win, you get to shave my head and if I win,  I get to do the same' he proposed to me. This guy always bets. Always.
I narrowed my eyes at him.
'deal' i shook his hand as he smirked.

The fact that I'm betting on my beautiful hair speaks for itself. I knew Matteo didn't have a type. His only type was vagina between two legs.