01 ||

Note: In case you didn't know

Note: In case you didn't know. Reader is a zenko kitsune, which is basically a "good" kitsune who serves the Gods.

- Mika :)

ONE

"You need help finding your sister?"

"Excuse me?"

Opening your eyes, you were enveloped with the bright light of the sun, until the face of a boy blocked it.
He had amber eyes, along with yellow - blonde hair.
Another figure floating next to him also looked at you with slight worry.

"Um, are you okay..miss?" He asked, his brows scrunching up a little as he leaned in.

"Ah!" You shouted, immediately sitting up, banging your head into the boy.
Your tails ruffled behind you, as your eyes darted around in a panic.

This didn't look like the world you were at just now, or what you thought you were just at, you couldn't remember how long you had been sleeping for.
The boy groaned, touching his forehead.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that.." you trailed off as your skin turned a faint red.

The boy looked up, rubbing his neck while also blushing.

"No it's fine. Sorry that I startled you.." He replied, before helping you up from the floor.

"Um, if I may ask, why were you sleeping on the floor?" He inquired, looking more confused than worried now.

"Well, if I'm being honest, I'm not quite sure how I got here.."

"Then we are on the same boat. I'm Aether, you?"

"[Name]."

"I'm Paimon!! Nice to meet you, [Name]!" The floating figure, now known as Paimon, smiled.

You looked at them, as they floated around you, a finger on their chin.

Aether smiled, as did Paimon before Paimon spoke up.