06 ||

—SIX

SIX

"We didn't steal it!"

"Right. I want answers." Diluc abruptly asked, the four of you now talking downstairs.

"Lemme finish my drink first? I'll pay you — well, with a performance." Venti replied.

"It's not about money. You seem too young to be drinking."

"No need to worry. When I started drinking, you were still—" Venti started before Aether interrupted him.

"How about answering my question first?"

"He is Master Diluc, the boss of... ah, the owner of this tavern. He's very famous. By the way, his dandelion wine is one of my favourites." Venti explained.

"I just heard about some thieves from the guards. For the record, I like your guts for trying to steal the Holy Lyre der Himmel. Even if you are fools... but we don't often get to see people like you." Diluc spoke out.

"It wasn't us that stole it! The real thief is still out there!" Paimon defended.

"These are the hotshots of the Knights of Favonius. Why would they steal Mondstadt's sacred treasure?" Venti explained.

"Hotshots...? Oh, so it's you two. So, you two and the bard are close friends?"

"We're not close, actually." Aether replied, looking at you in the side of his vision.

"Well... Despite only being passing travelers, you both still offered your help to Mondstadt in its time of need. A shame you both joined the Knights. The Knights of Favonius... Inefficient right from beginning to end. And towards the Fatui? Weak and conservative. Forget it."