Chapter 6

Hi guys! I finally decided to update. Are you proud of me? Anyway, there is a short flashback in this chapter, and it will be in italics. I wonder if I made people out of character at all? Here's the chapter!

Chapter 6

  It was the end of the month. And that, unfortunately for the first years, meant the gang bang. If you are wondering if Akito actually took the dangerous chemicals...

~Earlier that day~

  It was early in the morning. All of the teachers were sleeping...hopefully. It was quiet, and Akito wanted to keep it that way.

  Sadly, Akito decided against the dangerous chemicals. After careful consideration, he decided that he didn't want to go to jail. If he got caught, that is.

  Although he did decide that, the janitor's closet door was open...

  ...Akito grabbed some bleach and a spray bottle. He was going to help with 'cleaning' if it came to it.

  He wondered why the closet was conveniently unlocked, but decided to ignore it. Maybe one of the Photography club members were using it, but Akito didn't intend to find out.

~Back to present~

  All of the club's members were present. As of now, they were saying the rankings of who had sex with the most people. Yuri was at the top, while Itome was on the bottom, with a number of zero people.

  Akito and the other two 1st years were sitting in a line, waiting for impending doom. Not that Akito was going to let that happen, of course.

  He was spacing out, ready to run at moments notice. Observing the other 1st year's expression, they seemed to be terrified of what will happen next.

  Finally, the time had come. The members started grabbing the first years, despite their protests. Akito, unfortunately, ended up with Itome, the most normal member in the club.

  This... Must be the worst case scenario. Still, he is trying to hold me down, so I must.

  Through all the screams and cries, Akito managed to say a single sentence to Itome. "I apologize, Itome-senpai."

  However, just as he took out the spray bottle, Kashima yelled out. "Wait!"

  Itome seemed distracted, so Akito decided to take a chance and slip away. He suspects that Itome let him escape on purpose.

  Akito was let out quite easily, and got to hear Kashima continue with his speech. "Toono is... Toono and I are dating."

  Seriously? No, I knew he liked him, but...

  Not wanting to hear anymore of this soap drama, Akito exited the room, and sent Itome a grateful smile. Seeing him send a gentle smile back, he left the room unnoticed. Though he swears he heard strange noises coming from the room.

  I... left the room so easily. I'm not sure if I should feel insulted or not. Though, Itome-senpai... I think that he is a nice person.

  Also, Akito decided to keep the spray bottle on him. For self defense reasons, of course. Hopefully no one will notice such a small bottle.

  Not long after, Toono and Kashima left the room as well. Akito instinctively hid behind one of the pillars.

  "Toono... I'm sorry."

  Guess they escaped as well. They'll have to put the gang bang on hold. Permanently would be good.

  "Eh? No, compared to that... It was definitely better to lie! They didn't seem very reasonable so..." Toono rambled, but there was another presence listening to them. With the exception of Akito.

  "Yeah... But I did it so suddenly. From now on, we'll have to pretend that we're dating." Kashima didn't seem opposed to that idea.

  The second presence watching them, Akemi, decided to speak. "I knew it."

  This earned a reaction out of all three of them. Toono shrieked, and that scared Akito more than Akemi's sudden appearance. He almost fell out of his hiding spot.

  "I knew you weren't actually dating. It was really easy to see through that, since I'm a liar myself."

  He continued, "Though I guess it's fine." His words made everyone confused.

  "Eh?!" Toono yelled again, and through Akito's ringing ears, he found himself agreeing.

  "In the first place, I didn't want to have an orgy with you guys. It's no fun when people do exactly what I say."

  Toono and Kashima's opinion of Akemi seemed to rise, while Akito's only worsened.

  "But in return, you two owe me a favor. You have to repay me, okay?" He smiled, and Akito found that he didn't like that smile.

  "We'll never forget your kindness, Akemi-senpai!" Kashima, who was just as gullible as Toono, agreed without a second thought.

  "Right! We'll return the favor, as long as it's not perverted!"

  You guys... You shouldn't trust people that easily. He could be planning something.

  "Hm, and do you two know where Akito went?"

  Both of them were confused, and remembered that Akito was nowhere to be seen in the clubroom.

  "Eh? Wait, where did he go!?" Toono looked confused, and looked to Kashima.

  "I don't know either..." Kashima was just as confused.

  Akito felt a bit conflicted. He made a very stealthy exit, but was he really so unnoticeable?

  "Fufu, anyways, don't forget my words, okay?" In that moment, Akemi locked eyes with Akito.

  He felt that those words also applied to him.

  And in that moment, he knew. Akemi Keiichi was a dangerous person.

  Akito heard enough, and decides to go back to his room. Though, he had been interested in going to the roof. It was something that he wanted to do when he went to high school. Going to the roof with a friend. Although he won't have a friend with him, he still wants to go to the roof.

  He sees Yuri in the hallway, but he doesn't seem to notice him, so he goes up the stairs to the rooftop.

  The wind was blowing softly, the clouds moving slowly. Time seemed to stop here, and Akito thinks that the roof is a nice place.

  He soon notices a figure at the railing, and the figure and his past self seem to merge. He, too, once stood at the railing, looking down at the ground below. He remembered wondering if it would be better, if he...

  Akito didn't want to think about that anymore. Instead, he called out to the figure. "Hello."

  The figure stumbled, surprised that someone else was here. Thankfully he wasn't past the railing yet, so he didn't fall.

  "Oh, I'm sorry for startling you. i'm Ryusei Akito, a 1st year."

~End of Chapter 6~

  Hope you enjoyed it!