Chapter 3

Hi, you guys! Sorry for the inconsistent update schedule. I decided to give Akito a friend this chapter, so here it is.

Chapter 3

Once again, Akito was alone. He was getting concerned about his reputation, since he only talked to the club members and Yacchan. Also the fact the club he was in was the pornography club, not the photography club.

I should really try to talk to the others in my class... I need to have at least one more friend to talk with. That would mean I have to talk to them. Yay.

Looking around, he noticed a male that was in his class sitting on a bench. The male had brown hair, from what he could see. It seems he was alone, so Akito approached him.

He seems normal...wait. If I approach him, what if he thinks it's an invitation? No, I'm overthinking this. But what if...? I'll just do it.

The brown haired male noticed Akito standing there awkwardly, and greeted him.

"Hey there! Aren't you one of the transfer students? Akito, right? Can I call you Aki?" The male said enthusiastically.

...I see. There are quite a lot of...energetic people here. Well, it would probably be good to have him as a friend. He also looks nice, so that's a plus.

"Of course. If it is fine with you, may I sit with you?" Akito asked, as if the awkwardness from before was an illusion.

"Haha, sure! No need to be formal though, unless you want to." The brown haired male added.

"Alright. So, if you don't mind me asking, what's your name?"

"Don't know why I would mind that, but I'm Ichirou! You can call me anything you want, though." The male known as Ichirou replied.

"Okay. So, Ichirou, do you want to be friends?"

Amazing. Social communication at its finest.

"Yeah, sure! Actually, pretty much everyone in the class wanted to get to know you guys! I guess I'm pretty lucky, then."

"Oh, really? Well, I should definitely try to talk to them."

"Haha, they'll probably be really happy, you know!"

"You sound like you know them well."

"I guess. They're pretty cool people, you should really join our group! Ah- sorry, I have to go. See you later!" Ichirou exclaims, running off to somewhere.

I guess I have another friend now... This should be fine.

~~Time skip~~

Now Akito was walking towards the soccer field. He already memorized where everything was by walking around during his breaks.

Akito noticed Toono and Tamura talking about something, so he moved closer. They were talking about Yacchan, and how he was an "angel".

"I KNEW IT! YACCHAN IS AN ANGEL! AN ANGEL." Toono shouted, and it would be strange if Yacchan didn't hear it.

Toono... Your Yacchan complex is getting a bit much, don't you think? Calm down...

And Yacchan must have heard it, because the next minute he came, bringing Kashima along with him.

"Toono! And Akito, too!" Now everyone noticed Akito, who was standing behind Tamura and Toono.

"UWAHHH! Akito, when did you get here?!" Toono shrieked.

"Ah, that would be... Since the 'angel' part."

"Hi Toono, Tamu-senpai and Akito!" Kashima greeted.

"Why are you and Yacchan together?" Toono asked.

"I was showing Yuu to the greenhouse!"

Now Yacchan noticed Tamura, who seemed to be in a daze before.

"Eh, are you their senpai?"

And Tamura...pulled his hair in reply. How smooth.

"What's with this? Are you a girl? It's disgusting."

Yacchan looked shocked.

"Have something to say?"

I probably have to do something. Even though I don't really care.

"Tamura-senpai. Yacchan probably has a reason why his hair is like that, so isn't it fine? I think his hair looks nice like that." Akito said, gently removing Tamura's hand and smiling.

"Yeah, it's just supposed to be casual, not adorable. That part never stayed in place, so he tied it up." Kashima added.

"The greenhouse is that way."

"Thanks."

"Yuu, Akito... Thanks."

And now Tamura is sulking while Toono and Kashima are chatting.

"Tamu-senpai, I'm sorry. You must have tried to say something else. Maybe you can say it next time." Akito apologized, and consoled him as he would a child.

"Yeah...I tried to tell him his ponytail looked adorable."

"Eh? Adorable and disgusting are two different things, don't you think?" Kashima said bluntly, making Tamura yell at him.

"Toono, would you also consider tying your hair like that?" Akito asked.

"No way, it would look weird..."

"You should! It would look adorable!"

"Kashima, there's no way it would! No way!"

"Well, you two can do that while I excuse myself. Goodbye."

It seems the choice I made was the right one.

~End of chapter 3~

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!