Chapter 2

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for so long. I didn't know so many people would read this! Thanks you guys so much for reading and commenting!

Chapter 2

   Ever since Akito joined the photography club, he got called out to do...many things. Of course, Akito declined, respectfully of course. Most guys would walk away, but this time, the guy pushed Akito against a wall, and licked Akito's ear.

   "Ah! I already declined, so can't you find another person?!" You may not know this, but Akito doesn't really like talking to new people.

   "You're from Yari-bu, right? Then it's fine..." The guy whispered.

   That was it. Although Akito doesn't want to get in trouble, this guy was too much. So, Akito decided to kick him in the crotch and run.

   His strategy worked.

   Now, the creepy male went off to bother another unfortunate soul from Yari-bu.

   Clearing his mind, Akito decided to take a small break.

   ...Hah...well, that's the most attention I've gotten in a while. Being ignored is worse, isn't it? Then I should be happy. Akito thought.

   Akito's break was cut short when he noticed Yacchan, and went over to him.

   "Hello, Yacchan. How are you?" Akito said, looking at the shorter male.

   "Ah! Ryusei-kun! You surprised me there! I'm good, thanks for asking!"

   Yeah. There's no way somebody could be so nice. Yacchan...what are you actually like?

   "Eh? Ryusei-kun? Is something wrong?" Yacchan asked, noticing Akito staring at him.

   "Ah, it's nothing. By the way, you can call me Akito. Hm...maybe we should find Toono?" Akito suggested.

   "Sure!"

   And so they went to find Toono.

   After a few minutes of searching, they found him.

   "Toono!" Yacchan called out, "I forgot to ask Akito this, but did you guys really join the photography club?" Yacchan asked, seeming sad.

   "Yeah...we didn't know about it. Also, you guys seem closer now?" Toono replies.

   "Hm? Ah, is it because I called him Akito? I'm sure he'll let you call him that too! Right, Akito?" Yacchan questioned.

   "Yeah. It's fine to call me Akito. Well, anyways, the photography club seems interesting, I don't really have a problem with it."

   "Eh? Really?" Yacchan asks.

   Toono agreed, "Yes!"

   "Then, if you have any problems, come to me! I won't hesitate to help you!" Yacchan beamed.

   "Thank you!" Toono smiled.

   With that, Yacchan left, leaving Akito and Toono alone. Toono seemed to be in a daze after that. Akito gave up trying to talk to him. Looking to the left, he noticed Akemi-senpai and gave a slight wave.

   "So you decided to share your first experience with that guy?" Akemi-senpai said, startling Toono.

   "UWAH!" He shrieked.

   "You're so cruel. Getting surprised like that, you'll hurt my feelings."

   "Akemi-senpai suddenly appearing like that, anyone would be surprised!" Toono stated.

   "So, Yaguchi-kun, huh... Even outside of yari-bu, he is quite popular."

   "Yeah, he seems like the popular type." Akito adds.

   "Eh? Does that mean..."

   "Don't worry, no one has touched him yet. But between the tachi, he is pretty popular." Akemi-senpai answered.

   "Um, about the tachi thing, I don't understand at all." Toono admitted.

   "Ehh?! Are you serious?! Well, tachi are the ones who take the role of a man during sex. They're the ones who put it in. Nekos are the opposite. They like to be on the receiving end."

   He continues, "Me, Itome-kun, and Kashima-kun are tachi.  Shikitani-kun is a neko. Then there is Mu-kun and Yuri-kun. They can be either tachi or neko." Akemi-senpai finishes.

   "Eh? But, if Akemi-senpai and Itome-senpai are both tachi, then..." Toono asks, confused.

   At this point, Akito already stopped listening, and agreed with anything that was being said. It didn't seem like the both of them noticed.

~Time skip~

   "Ahhh...I didn't get to eat anything during lunch..." Toono groaned.

   "Heh, me too. Well, it doesn't bother me that much, but you could find a vending machine." Akito suggested.

   Just then, something softly hit Toono's head. Toono screamed and turned around, to find Yacchan holding a pudding bread.

   "I overheard your conversation! I haven't seen you two since the break, so here I am! Ah, I only brought one, so... Sorry Akito..."

   "No, it's fine. Well, we can sit on the bench over there, I guess." Akito said, pointing to a nearby bench.

   The bench was only big enough for two people, so Akito decided to stand.

   Suddenly, a familiar male's voice calls out to them.

   "Hey! Toono! Akito! What are you guys doing?" The voice belonged to Kashima Yuu, a member of the photography club.

   Before the two could say anything, Yacchan called out to Kashima first. "Yuu!"

   "Eh?! Kyousuke? It's been a long time! I'm coming over!" Kashima yelled.

   "So, Yacchan and Kashima are acquainted?" Toono asks.

   "Yeah, Yuu and I are cousins!" Yacchan replied.

   "Hi! I've been searching for you and Akito during the whole break, you've been with Kyousuke all this time?"

   "That's right! You should have told me you transferred here!" Yacchan replied for the both of them.

   "Haha! Sorry. Eh, is that pudding bread?" Kashima says, looking at the bread.

   "It was on sale so I got it!"

   "Oh, I got this from Yacchan..." Toono says, handing the bread to Yacchan.

   Akito stopped listening, and decided to just examine their facial expressions instead. It was a strange habit of his. Observing surroundings, people, everything. Akito has always noticed other people's feelings.

   Then, he noticed Yacchan blushing he fed Kashima the pudding bread.

   ...I see. So, Yacchan likes Kashima. Also, Toono seems a bit jealous... This, isn't this a love triangle? I've never seen one in real life...

~End of chapter 2~

   Hope you enjoyed the chapter!