Chapter 4

Hey guys! Another chapter has been completed!

Chapter 4

   The teacher was handing out the mock test marks from a week ago. The tests were...incredibly easy. For some people, at least. Akito was definitely one of them. He learned what was covered on the test a few years ago.

   "Ryusei."

   Akito flinched. His family name made him uncomfortable. Nonetheless, he went to the teacher to get his marks.

   "Ryusei, great job here. Try to keep it up on the next tests."

   "Alright, thank you."

   Akito looked at the grades on the paper, and it was a perfect score on each test.

   Well, of course. The tests here were so easy. Unlike my old school, where I had to study for hours to stay ahead. Not that I'm complaining. Who could actually fail?

   Then he heard Yacchan and Toono talking about their grades.

   "Toono, I'm in trouble! I failed six, what about you?"

   "This can't be... I thought I would get good marks... I failed everything..."

   Oh good lord. Okay then, two of my friends are...like that, but what about Ichirou?

   "I did pretty well! They are all in the 80's!" Ichirou said, sounding proud.

   Okay. Well, good for you, then.

   "What about you, Akito? We're doing pretty badly, but we can help eachother!"

   "Ah, actually, I did pretty well." Akito said, showing them his marks.

   "Uwaahh... You got full marks on everything! If you don't mind, please teach us!" Toono pleaded.

   "Alright, if both of you are fine with it."

   "Eh? Ah..I'm fine with it!" Yacchan answered, seeming confused on how someone could get such high marks.

   Next they decided to go to the rankings.

   The ranking board area was crowded, but Akito could see the first and second year boards. At the top of the first year board was, of course, Akito. But the top of the second year board was someone surprising. Yuri Ayato.

   "Eh?! Yuri-kun?!!" Toono shouted.

   "Huh? Do you know him?"

   "Well, he is a senpai at our club." Akito answered for him.

   "Your senpai is amazing! You too, Akito!"

   "Thank you, but the test wasn't that hard."

   To that Toono gave a look of someone who gave up on life.

~~Time Skip~~

   "Yuri you bastard, you're number one again!"

   Yuri answered in something that was not something a human could comprehend.

   "Um...excuse me... Was it really Yuri-kun who got first place?"

   "Yuri-kun can really study. He's even attending advanced lessons. He's also good at sports." Shikitani stated.

   "The only thing bad about Yuri-kun is his head. By the way, I called you here is for the next tests. You three first years, how did you do on your exams?"

   "I...don't want to say it..."

   "We have methods to make you talk."

   "...They were all red marks."