Chapter 5

Hey guys! Today is actually my birthday! Me and Yuri have the same birthday, September 2! I turned 13 today. Anyways, I'm planning on editing some chapters, but you don't have to re-read them.

Chapter 5

The Yari-bu study session somehow turned into an actual study session.

"So, is there anything you don't understand?"

"Um, I don't get this..."

"That? Well, you use this formula to... And substitute..." Toono didn't seem to be listening. He was looking at Kashima. Of course, Akito noticed this.

"Toono? Is there something wrong?"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry! Please repeat it one more time!"

"If you can't focus, what if we go and eat some food?" Kashima suggested.

"You don't have to do that!"

"Ehh, why?! We barely go out to eat!" Kashima exclaimed, banging on the table.

"I'm good eating on my own. Besides, Kashima, you have your friends..."

"It's fine! You should come! You too, Akito! We can eat at 6."

"Ah, I'm sorry. I have to do something after. Maybe next time." That was a lie, Akito just didn't want to talk to them.

"Oh, that's fine then... Alright, then it's just you and me, Toono!"

"Yeah... Sure...."

~~Time Skip~~

For dinner, Akito had some chips and soda from a vending machine. He decided to walk around, because he had nothing better to do. He could just relax in the hallway for a few minutes.

"Aki!"

...How.

"Ichirou. You always seem to know where I am. It's quite a coincidence."

"Haha, I guess so! It was a feeling I had!"

"..."

"Aki? Something wrong?"

"No, it's nothing. Did you eat yet?"

"Yep! I had a lot. Oh, by the way, are you doing anything after this?"

Yes. Sitting around in the hallway for a few minutes.

"No, I'm free as of now. Why do you ask?"

"That's good, then! Actually, I just wanted to ask you something."

"I see. What do you want to ask me?"

"Do you remember... No. Actually, it's fine! I have to do something, bye!" In the blink of an eye, he ran off, leaving Akito confused.

Remember? Remember what? ...Whatever. I'll just go to bed.

As he walked back to his room, Akito couldn't help but to think about what Ichirou said. He couldn't find an answer to the odd question, though.

~~Time Skip~~

Tomorrow will be a month. That means...the orgy will be tomorrow. Losing my virginity. What if... I burn down the school? There might be some dangerous chemicals I can use.

Akito was heading to school, thinking about excuses to make, when he spotted Toono and Yacchan. Seeing this, he decided to follow them and listen in on their conversation.

"Toono, yesterday, were you studying with Yuu in the cafeteria?"

Oh. So that's what they did.