sixteen

season one episode one & two ; rising . . .

part sixteen . . .

jumper bay . . .

stargate operations . . .

the lost city of atlantis . . .

lantea . . .

the pegasus galaxy . . .

The second John landed the jumper, the ramp was down and Carson was bustling onto the jumper.

"Let the man through," Bates called to the Athosians, who all backed away from Teyla. His hands - gloved, as per protocol - touched her pulse point, and Carson cursed.

"I need to get her to the infirmary right away." He said. Halling looked hesitantly at Carson. "Listen, she is going to die if I don't get her to get soulmates. Please, let me save them, lad."

"Very well." With a nod from Adrian, Halling lifted Teyla up and carried her out into the bay, setting her on the gurney. "Please help our Komandan."

"I will," Carson vowed. He turned to John, who was looking rather pale in the pilot's seat of the jumper and hadn't yet moved. Adrian had his hands touching his neck, but John had been running on painkillers and adrenaline for the last six hours and appeared to be crashing now and honestly, Adrian didn't look much better. "Westley, Reid, see that the Major and Mr..."

"Adrian." He supplied. "Letnan Adrian Emmagan."

"Adrian," Carson corrected. "Get to the infirmary. I want both of you in for observation."

"Aye Doc." Zach and Corporal Rana 'Smithy' Smith gave him a two-fingered salute before Carson sprinted off after Teyla in order to assist.

"Sir, can we help you?" Connor asked John.

"I'd appreciate that, Westley." John said weakly.

"Right. Stackhouse, Markham, Parker, Bates, make sure these lovely people are taken care of," Zach said. "Smith, help me and Westley bring these two to the infirmary."

"Yes sir."

the lost city of atlantis . . .

lantea . . .

the pegasus galaxy . . .

By the time the sun went down on Atlantis, Evan, Jay and Teyla were no longer in danger of organ failure and Rodney wasn't on the cusp of collapse due to the strain of the sibling bond that the Ancient technology had picked up between him and Jay. They still had some recovery to do, but Carson was confident that they'd be in top shape by the beginning of the next week. John and Adrian were mostly fighting the exhaustion, and John had experienced an adrenaline crash but was going to be fine in a few days, John being cleared for light duty the next morning. At this news everybody in the city was visibly relieved, since all three of the ranking military officers qualified to take over command had gone down all at once, leaving Lieutenant Ford, Sergeant Stackhouse and Sergeant Bates at somewhat of a loss of what to do other than clear as many rooms as they could for accommodating both the expedition and the Athosians.