Where are we?

Darkness

Darkness

Darkness enveloped the 11 students.

Rosé blinked twice before gently opening her strained eyes.

As soon as the girl opened her eyes, she was greeted by a rather scary looking sight.

The place seemed like an haunted forest. It was old and otherworldly. The trees of the forest were malady-brown. The decaying air and stifling atmosphere provided the perfect abode for those who worshipped the darkness rather than the light. The forest was primordial to say the least.

In the dense shadows, spiders clutched their snare-strings. Their webs shimmered like meshed steel dipped in silver.

Underneath the moss, lethal larkspur peppered the mulchy floor. Everything considered edible in another forest was nauseating here. It left you with the same, sickening taste of your own blood.

It was a forest to be avoided.

Rosé let out soft whimpers as soon as she saw her surroundings. The girl noticed the 10 kids started to regain consciousness. She clung onto the arm of the person nearest to her, which turned out to be Jimin.

"W-where are we?" Jimin managed to say, taking in the surroundings and securing Rosé's hand in his own.

Lisa on the other hand, got up and dusted off her clothes. Her and Rose were terrified the most. Lisa quickly held onto Jennie's arm tightly and hid behind her. Jennie on the other hand, quickly secured Lisa behind her, even though they were not friends. Jennie was sure a kind soul.

"I-I don't know" V who was standing beside Jennie replied.

"AHHH" they all heard a scream which belonged to Jisoo.

"What happened!?" Lisa asked hastily as she tightened her grip on Jennie's arm.

"A spider!" Jisoo screeched as she pointed to the 8 legged beast. Seeing that Jin let out a faint huff and took a hold of Jisoo's wrist and pulled her towards him.

"What in the world are we doing here?" J-hope who was hiding behind Yoongi asked.

"I-I read about something like this in a book I was r-reading, that box Jimin found looks awfully similar to the port key box of planet 9" Namjoon managed to explain, stuttering in the middle.

"What in the world is planet 9?" Taehyung asked, frustrated.

"Planet Nine, sometimes incorrectly referred to as Planet X, is a hypothetical planet in the outer region of the Solar System" Namjoon elaborated.

"So you're saying we are on another planet?!" Jimin asked with his patience running low by the second.

"No" A deep dark voice belonging to Min Yoongi answered, which silenced everyone.

"We are on Earth, but that box was from outersplace. It's commonly called the kismet box, it is believed by old people, that this box only appears to those whose destiny already has been designed and it helps them find their purpose and joy" Suga explained in his usual low and scary voice.

"What? Purpose? This is bullshit" Jin muttered under his breath but everyone managed to hear it anyways.

"Hey guys.. does anyone else see that creepy house?" Rosé asked timidly, ignoring Jin's previous comment.

Everyone looked towards the direction Rosé was pointing to and saw an old creepy house.

The 11 students felt nauseous looking at the house, it was like they were surviving an horror movie.

"We see it" Jisoo replied, with a shaky voice.

"I think this is where we have to live" Namjoon put forward, his eyes scanning the house.

"That place?" Taehyung asked, his voice radiating pure disgust.

"Yes" Suga replied firmly.

"Let's go then" Jungkook said, uncertainty clear in his tone.

As then 11 students started moving towards the house, Jimin and Rosé noticed that they were still holding hands. They scooted away from each other in a swift movement and exchanged disgusted looks then followed the rest.

Decaying weeds and dandelions grew from the misty ground. Red roses were grown wildly in thick batches along the gateway. The moonlight cast a gruesome glow there.

Vines formed a twisted maze upon the side of house. The house's walls showed black decay by neglect. Splotches of original paint hinted at the house former prosperity. Cobwebs covered the corners of the doors, tiny black spiders threading towards their prey. The house is fit for the kings and queens of the supernatural.

They proceeded to enter the house anyway.

As the entered the door made a squeaking sound, indicating it had not been oiled since a long time.

They quietly entered the dark living room. Windows covered with grime and dirt, the mellow and radiant moonlight penetrated the darkness in thin thread rays through the rather old looking window.

"I-I don't think we can live in here" Rosé who was absolutely terrified by the state of the house muttered.

"Well, it seems to be our only choice" Jennie said looking everywhere but at the 10 students.

"There is another floor in this house" Jungkook pointed out.

The 11 then started making their way up the stairs.

When they reached they were greeted by a corridor, consisting of several rooms. The rooms seemingly had the students' names marked on their doors.

Door 1: Min Yoongi

Door 2: Kim Namjoon

Door 3: Jung Hoseok

Door 4: Kim Seokjin & Kim Jisoo

Door 5: Kim Jennie & Kim Taehyung

Door 6: Park Jimin & Park Chaeyoung

Door 7: Jeon Jungkook & Lalisa Manoban {and bolt}

"No. Just no. I'm not staying in a room with her and her little rat." Jungkook claimed firmly

"Oh please don't flatter yourself, I'm not staying in a room with this idiot either" Lisa retorted.

"I'd like to change rooms too!" Jennie announced.

"I second that!!" Jin agreed.

"Same" Jimin and Rosé both said at the same time then looked away.

And it was only a matter of time when they all started bickering amongst themselves. Oh this was going to be a long adventure.

-
This was rushed ew.