Fallouts

The Cofused group of highschoolers had now returned to their new "home" i

The Cofused group of highschoolers had now returned to their new "home" i.e the former haunted house.

Astor had told them to get rest as tomorrow was going to be a insanely tiring day. But none of them could sleep. I don't blame them.

"What do you think they're going to do to us tomorrow?" Chaeyoung asked breaking the silence they were engulfed in 5 minutes ago.

"I don't even know what to expect anymore. It could be anything" Jennie replied.

"Nevertheless, we must be prepared" Jimin interjected

"Prepared for what exactly? Astor didn't even tell us what tomorrow leads us to" Taehyung sighed, running is hand through his hair.

"The 10 of us don't know. Mabye he does" Jhope pointed to a certain blonde guy in the room.

Everyone look at who he was signaling to.

Yoongi

"I don't know anything about tomorrow" the latter said lowly.

Jhope scoffed

"Oh please. Don't act clueless now. I'm not as naive as you think I am"

"I said I. don't. know. anything" Yoongi said emphasizing each word with force.

"Then please enlighten us on how you magically knew about the "kismet box", us being here and all this fucking destiny bullshit"

"My friends told me" Yoongi replied still maintaining his clam posture.

Jhope stood up at this.

"Do you even have any friends? Because all I see you do is sitting alone in the cafeteria or hallways smoking cigarettes. Who would even want to be friends with a guy like you? Maybe it was you who brought us here in the first place because you magically had the key to the drawer which had been shut since forever. You're nothing but a fucking asshole who is desperately looking for attention maybe because your owm darn family didn't look out for you. Are they even alive-"

Jhope stopped when Yoongi lunged at him and his fist met his face. Yoongi repeatedly punched Hoseok. The guy would sure have passed out if it was not for the other boys separating them.

There was a complete chaos in the room.

"What the fuck are you both on?! Unbearable!" Jin scolded, still holding Yoongi back.

"Hoseok has a point though, how is it that he knows so much about this and not us?" Taehyung interjected.

"Just because he knows stuff about this place, doesn't give Hoseok the right to harass him and his family! What if he's only trying to help us?" Jennie argued back.

"Help us?! Are you fucking insane! If he was trying to help us he would have told us all he knew when we ended up in this hell. But no, it just so happens that he knows about everything that's about to happen and doesn't inform us!" hoseok growled his nose still bleeding from the punches Yoongi had thrown at him.

"You should be thankful even if he's telling you anything! We all barely know each other and you expect him to tell everything about him to a bunch of random strangers right away?! We never even spared a glance at each other even when we've been going to the same fucking school since elementary!" Chaeyoung who usually is calm broke out.

"Is this seriously a place to think about each other's comfort zones?! We need him to tell us everything. We all have absolutely nothing in common but atleast we are humans, these people here are immortal assholes! Who knows what they're planning to do to us?!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"So you're saying Hoseok's behavior was justified? That he can just say whatever the fuck he wants? That's human decency" Jennie said again.

"Oh you sure are the one to talk. Name one time you've actually spoken politely to me or anyone in the room" Namjoon said frustratedly.

"Is this really a good time to reminisce past grudges you hold against each other? We all could die! Do you understand that? We need him to tell us everything, he knows" Taehyung retorted

"If he would have told us everything to begin with, none of this would have happened" Jungkook added softly.

"Are you really trying to-" Jimin was cut off by Jin.

"Go to your rooms all of you and get to bed immediately. We'll talk about this tomorrow when all of you are actually thinking like humans and not raging lunatics"

"Why should we listen to you?" Taehyung started but Jin's intense glare shut him up. They all thought it was the best to listen to him as none of them were in the right mindset right now. None of them uttered a single word to each other and quietly went up to their rooms.

They just quietly went to bed, withing sparing a glace at one another. Maybe because they didn't know what to say to each other after the arguement.

!!!

It was about 3 AM when Jimin heard sniffing sounds of someone beside him. He quietly peeked towards the direction and saw Chaeyoung curled up in a ball in the corner of the room, weeping to herself. Her head was in her hands, with her long hair covering her arms. In short, the girl looked miserable.

Jimin was clueless, he had no idea of what to do. He knew one thing though, he couldn't leave her in that state.

Seeing the girl, reminded him of his mother. How she used to cry by herself everyday and Jimin being a little kid about that time couldn't do anything but sit and stare at her. It was only a matter of time before she took her own life. Jimin was 14 at that time. He rembered how she begged him to stop taking drugs, the guy did try but he was just addicted. When she passed away, Jimin admitted himself to rehab, finally deciding to let go of that habit and he did, but it was too late.

He shook his head to get rid of those thoughts. Seeing Chaeyoung in that state gave him deja vu. So he mustered up all the courage he had and sat beside the weeping girl.

"Hey.." the guy muttered softly catching the girl's attention. Rose looked up. Her mascara was dripping with her tears, her lipstck was smudged, her cheeks were now as pale as snow and her nose red. She was a mess.

"Go to sleep, I'll be fine" Chaeyoung croaked out, her voice raspy. She wiped her tears which smudged her mascara even more.

"No, you won't. Talk to me" Jimin said looking at Rosé who just sat in silence.

Jimin sighed.

"Hey, I know we've just met. But we must lean on each other in this situation. Afterall as Jisoo said, we're all humans atleast"

A small smile made it's way to Chaeryoung's lips and she finally looked at him.

"I-it's just that I'm scared. Scared of everything that's happened and everything that is going to happen next. What if we'll n-never be able to return?" The girl said sniffing occasionally.

"Nothing like that's gonna happen, rest assured. Even if something happens, we'll get through it, together. Think of me as your knight in" Jimin looked down at his clothes before continuing.

"Knight in ragged shirt and ripped jeans"

Chaeyoung's sniffs broke in small chuckles and so did Jimin.

"Now, let's go to bed. Who knows what will happen tomorrow" Jimin said as he stood up.

(I know what will happen tomorrow ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

As Jimin was about to walk away Chaeyoung held Jimin's hand.

"Thankyou" the girl whispered.

The boy sent a small smile in her direction.