Enduring Detention

All the students of Stonewall Charter were out of the school now

All the students of Stonewall Charter were out of the school now. Well, everyone except certain 11 students who had earnt themselves detention because of varied reasons.

In the detention room, all 11 had chosen their respective seats.

Jennie and Taehyung picked different corners in the last row for themselves as to stay far away from each other.

Jungkook was sitting in the exact middle of the last row, one seat away from both, Jennie and Taehyung.

Lisa was sitting exactly in front of Jungkook, with Bolt in her pocket.

To Lisa's left side, there was Jisoo and there was Jin on her right.

In front of Jin there was RM, who was accompanied by Chaeyoung and Jimin to his left.

Suga was sitting in between Jennie and Jungkook while J-Hope was sitting in between Lisa and Jin.

{Author: X stands for empty seat}

After the teacher had told the eleven students to just sit quietly, they surprisingly followed it as none of them knew or wanted to start a conversation

eleven students to just sit quietly, they surprisingly followed it as none of them knew or wanted to start a conversation.

Out of boredom Lisa took out little bolt, whom she absolutely adored out of her pocket.

Her little action did not go unnoticed by anyone in the room.

Jungkook, who already despised the hamster wanted to tell the girl to get the creature out of the room but managed to keep his mouth shut as he didn't want to cause chaos.

"Is that a hamster?" Jisoo asked with a unreadable expression.

"No Shit Sherlock"

"Are you even allowed to bring that to school?" this time it was RM who questioned.

"I'm not allowed to bring him here, but I have anyway" Lisa responded emphasizing 'him', slightly offended by the boy's remark.

"Great! That rat is not allowed to be here, so let's go report him!" Jungkook suddenly said with his face full of hope and pure joy.

Before Lisa could retort a cold, scary voice cut her off

"No one is going to report the hamster." the voice was of none other than Jennie Kim.

Her voice caught the attention of a certain boy in the room.

"I say we report the rat" Kim Taehyung said staring directly into Jennie's soul.

"It's a hams-" Lisa started but was cut off

"Why Taehyung? You scared it?" Jennie said as she smirked, her eyes boring into his

"I'm not scared, I could rip that thing's head off in a heartbeat, if I wanted to"

"As if" Jennie scoffed.

Taehyung then looked at Lisa who had now made bolt comfortable in her pocket.

Lisa then, looked at both Taehyung and Jennie with her eyes wide in horror. Did they just plan to kill her hamster in front of her?

"Ugh stob it all of you, you kids are annoying" Jin who was now fed up with all the bickering going on spoke up.

"So, do you expect us to just sit here in silence for 7 hours?" Jisoo retorted, rolling her brown orbs 180 degree.

"Exactly, now that we are unfortunately stuck here together for the next 6 hours, let's do something fun" It was Rosé who said this with a grin on her face.

"I second that" J-Hope agreed.

"Well.... if you all are down, I might have a plan" Jimin said with a mischievous smirk playing on in lips.

"Does is involve any of us getting into trouble?" Park Chaeyoung, who had been listening to everyone's conversations finally asked

"Well, duh of course there are chances it will get all of us in trouble. I said I had a plan not a miracle" Jimin said in a duh tone.

"Just tell us the plan already" Jungkook said getting impatient by the second.

"So, I heard that Mr. Jefferson hides the keys of his beloved BMW in this locked cupboard" Jimin started, pointing at the cupboard.

"So, how about we take those keys and get outta here for some time?" The blonde haired guy finished.

"And how will we open the cupboard may I ask?" Chaeyoung asked sassily, raising one eyebrow.

"I have the keys" Suga who had been quiet for a while now spoke in a dark deep voice, which didn't fail to send shivers down Chae's and Lisa's spines.

"Well, then it's settled, we take the car and go out for a little drive"

"Get the car keys" Suga commanded Jimin as he threw the cupboard keys at him.

Jimin caught the keys and proceeded to do what he was told to do. But as he was looking for the key a rather scary looking box caught his eye. Out of curiosity Jimin picked up the box, but to his surprise a green glowing light started gleaming through the slits of the box.

"Hey guys..." Jimin stated with a shaky voice. "you might wanna take a look at this"

Seeing the boy's rather terrified state the ten student moves towards him, taking a closer look at the box.

"What is this?" Jungkook asked

"A box you dumbass" Lisa retorted irritably which caused Jungkook to flick her forehead or more accurately, her bangs.

"Open it" Taehyung ordered as he wanted to see what was inside the box

But as they all say curiosity kills the cat. As soon as Jimin opened the box the green light which was first shining through the slits flashed out of the box in a sudden moment which caught all of them by surprise.

The flashing radiant light struck their eyes with force, which caused the 11 students and a hamster which was peeking through Lisa's pocket to go blind for a split second. Jimin dropped the box in order to cover his eyes. None of them knew what was happening, neither did they know what to do. They dumbfounded to say the least.

None of them had the time to register what was happening to them.

But the next thing they knew was they were sucked inside the box.