Sweet dreams

A pair of rivals entered the billiard room, with expressions looking like they were constipated

V and Jennie both headed towards the ends of the billiard room, not even sparing a glance at one another.

It had been a while since they had both not talked or more accurately bickered with each other. So V, being himself needed to start a fight.

"Well, sucks to be you. You won't even visit the billiard room ever" Kim Taehyung chaffed.

"And why won't I come here exactly?" Jennie retorted, turning to face V as she sassily crossed her arms around her chest.

"Because you don't even know how to play pool, duh"

"I know how to play pool very well, mister. Want me to prove it to you?" The girl claimed.

"Oh, I never back out from competitions" The dirty blonde haired guy said after tsking.

In no time they were having a competition. Both of them wanted to win, they were both highly competitive, well not more than Jungkook and Lisa though.

Right now the scores were
Taehyung: 5
Jennie: 3

It was Jennie's turn to shoot now. She positioned the cue stick directly in front of the count, hoping for a perfect aim. But instead, she hit her finger with the cue stick instead of the count.

"Ouch!" The girl shrieked, holding on tightly to the finger she had it.

Taehyung rushed it her asking if she was okay continuously.

"No dumbass, are you blind?" Jennie growled, still in pain.

V quickly ran towards the first aid kit on the top shelf of the room bringing it to the girl.

"Thanks, I can take it from here" Jennie said reaching out for the box but V moved it away.

"No" was all the boy said before he forcefully took a hold of Jennie's hand.

"I said can take it from here" The girl repeated, slightly louder than the first time. Hoping the boy would just give in and let her do her thing on her own but needless to say, her attempt was a complete fail.

"No, you're already hurt. I can't trust you after you hurt yourself that stupidly" the guy chaffed, maintaining a firm grip on Jennie's hand.

Jennie didn't even bother to fire back at him anymore because she knew it was completely useless or this Author was too lazy to completely explain their interaction.

Yeah, forget you ever read the last line.

"There, done" V sighed out. Being slightly proud of his treatment.

"Yeah whatever" Jennie scoffed still salty about why the boy didn't let her do the bandaging on her own.

"A 'Thank you Taehyung, you are the best' would be much better" The mocked the girl saying the line in the weirdest high pitched voice. Which earnt him a smack on his arm.