Chapter 26

*beep* *beep* *beep*

"Ugh... Where am I?" Yena slowly regains consciousness.

"What... What is this place? Am I at a hospital?" She opens her eyes and sees that there's no one around.

She massages her forehead and then looks to her left to see some food and health drinks. There was also a note pasted on the plastic.

"What's this? 'Make sure to eat it'?"

Just then, the door slides open revealing Seonghyeon and he sees her awake.

"Noona!" He immediately takes a seat.

"Are you alright noona?"

"Yes. A bit of a headache but it's fine. My body feels all energized now. Feel like I'm charged 100%." Seonghyeon slaps her thigh.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Taste that! You didn't take care of your health properly just to impress Y/N hyung."

"I-I'm sorry..."

"Is that all you can say?"

"I won't overwork again. I promise."

"Good."

"By the way, what happened? I remembered that I was in the office with Y/N then blacked out."

Flashback

"Choi Yena!"

Y/N panicked after he saw Yena fainted on the cold floor. He immediately goes to her and checks her pulse to make sure she's still alive.

Luckily, her pulse is still beating and her chest still heaves up and down meaning that she's still breathing. Her face is as white as a sheet.

Y/N acts quick and carries her bridal style then goes out of the office. As he's waiting for the elevator, an elevator opened behind him and it was Y/N's team.

They were shocked and also surprised to see Y/N carrying Yena. In addition, seeing Yena's pale face and Y/N's worried face made them even more flabbergasted. He enters the elevator with his coworkers.

"Seonghyeon-ah. You come with me and drive to the nearest hospital right now! You guys can continue to work."

As soon as they arrived at the basement, Y/N hurriedly runs to the car and Seonghyeon quickly starts it up. He drives off to the nearest hospital in a flash.

When they arrived, he barge into the emergency room. His staffs are surprised by the sudden act but their priority is the patient. A doctor with a few nurses approaches them.

"What's wrong?"

"She suddenly fainted while working. I've checked her pulse and her breathing. But it still doesn't convince me if she's alright."

"Step back sir. We will handle this. Wait a minute sir." The doctor starts checking on Yena and even used the stethoscope on her.

"We will treat her but for now please wait outside. Only staffs and patients are allowed in here."

"Alright, doctor. Please help her."

"I will do my best."

Y/N and Seonghyeon go out of the emergency room and sit on a bench nearby. Y/N grabs his hair in worry but then Seonghyeon grabs his collar in anger.

"It's all because of you! Why do you make noona like this?!" Y/N then pushes him away.

"What's your problem?! What did I even do?!"