Chapter 27

After a long day of work, Y/N finishes his job and leaves his office. He goes to the basement and enters his car.

He drives off back home while listening to some music. Then, he got a phone call from Minju and picks it up.

"Yes, babe?"

"Are you driving?"

"Mm. What are you doing right now?"

"Mm... Thinking about you?"

"Ah, you're making me blush~"

"I'm currently watching a tv show right now."

"I see. Babe, did you know about the agreement of sponsorship with SM Entertainment?"

"Yes, I do. I just hope nothing bad would happen and unlike the previous time with Pledis Holdings."

"Yeah, I do hope so. And one more thing, Ms. Jo from Wake One Fashion & Design requested an appointment with me and you."

"Hm? With us? Why?"

"It seems like we're gonna be the model of the photoshoot for their clothes."

"That's great! I'm excited about that! Babe, should we practice our poses for tomorrow?" Y/N giggled with her excitement.

"Calm down. Anyways, this weekend we'll be having a picnic. You alright with it?"

"Picnic? Of course! Where?"

"Mm... The park near the cafe we always go to?"

"Alright, babe. Ah, I have to eat dinner now. Drive safely and I love you~"

"I will baby. Love you too~"

Minju hangs up and the conversation left Y/N smiling. He continued to drive and then arrived at the house after 15 minutes of driving.

He parked his car perfectly and entered the house. He was greeted by his parents and goes up to his room.

He then goes to the kitchen to eat his dinner. After that, he did the dishes and eat a dessert. Just then, Yena arrives at the kitchen to drink water.

She bowed at him before taking a glass and pouring the water to the glass from the jug. Y/N looks at her.

"How are you? Feel tired? Having a fever?"

"No sir. I'm alright. I could work this morning."

"I won't allow it. You fainted yesterday so you going to work today is unacceptable. The same thing will happen again and it would be a hassle for me."

"Sorry, sir. I promise I won't overwork again."

"Looking at you again, one day break isn't enough. You're also gonna rest tomorrow and come to work the day after tomorrow."

"B-But sir-"

"No buts. Listen to your boss."

"Alright, sir."

"I know you're doing it to impress me and expect me to forgive you." Yena looked at him in surprise.

"H-How did you know that sir?"

"Seonghyeon lost control of his emotions and starts blabbering things. But it made me realize how much of a jerk I was to you."

"I'm sorry, sir."

"For what?"

"For causing you inconvenience. And for being a burden to you."

"You're still an annoying shit to me but... I could feel your earnestness in your work. You're diligent and I like that."