Chapter 6 Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.

Present day.

Somewhere on the North Atlantic Ocean...

Inside the Quinjet is Phil Coulsan with Steve Rogers. They talked about Bruce Banner of him try to replicate the super solider serum and Coulsan went a little hero fan on him about making his suit.

After the long conversation about other heroes. They arrive at S.H.I.E.L.D. There base is appeared as a navy ship. The jet hovering down, landed on the landing zone. As the door of the Quinjet opens. Steve and Coulsan walk out from it.

"Stow the Captain's gear." Phil giving the order to a crew member.

"Yes, sir." And the crewman do his job.

Natasha in her casual look, walk towards the two men. Phil notice her. "Agent Romanoff, Captain Rogers."

"Ma'am." Steve said to Natasha.

"Hi." She greeted back to him. "They need you on the bridge. They're starting the face-trace." She address to Coulsan.

"See you there." Phil said, and went inside and left the two alone.

The two starting to have a little walk and talk. "It was quite the buzz around here, finding you in the ice. I thought Coulsan was gonna faint." Romanoff said. "Did he ask you to sign his collection of Captain America trading cards yet?" She added.

"Trading cards?" Cap said with a little confused.

"They're vintage. He's very proud. And one of the people who likes their heroes so much." She said.

Steve noticing a familiar face in front. Bruce Banner, observing a jet a little. Rubbing his hands a little and a little nervous as he is calm.

"Dr. Banner." Rogers called out on him.

He heard his last name from Steve, and walk up to him held out his hand to shake.

"Uh yeah, hi,"Bruce shook his hand. "They told me you would be coming."

They both finish shake their hands. "Word is, you can find the cube." Steve said.

"Is that the only word on me?" Bruce asked. Seriously why just used him just to find the Tesseract? And then what?

"The only word I care about." Steve said.

Bruce nods. "It must be weird for you, all of this." Gesturing the surrounding to Steve. "And not just this, the entire world doesn't look normal to you. Expect the rest of S.H.I.E.L.D." He added.

"Yeah, I'm still try to get used of it. Every where I would go. It looks like it came from a science-fiction movie." Thinking about that time seeing a person with octopus tentacles as arms, and a little green man.

"Ha Ha Ha Ha!" A burst of laughter, came from the entrance.

"He's here for the mission too." Natasha recognise that laughter.

The person jumped from the front of the entrance, and landed front of the trio. Bruce blanched a bit. That person is none other than the number one hero and the symbol of peace, All Might. In his golden age hero costume.

"Coulsan said some of you are here. Behold, I am here! To greet you all. I am All Might, the Symbol of Peace. To say it will be an honor to fight by your side to retrieve the cube." Yagi doing his signature pose. Felaxing his arms with his famous smile.

"Uh hey, All Might." Banner says his hi to him. All Might nearly forgot the Bruce Banner known as the Hulk, could unleashed the beast if any surprises or anything to make him trigger the Hulk.