Chapter 3 Recruiting heroes part 3: Ryukyu and Endeavor

7 months before earth's mightiest heroes unite...

After the events happen in Tottori, Japan where Ryukyu, the dragoon hero in training went for a assignment for hero students with their internshiped. She come across Thor the thunderless during a villain chase in the small dessert at night.

After Thor being with Ryuko and her fellow friends and her internship. Loki sends the Destroyer to finished the Asgardian. After Thor gains his Worthy back and destroyed the empty shall of a knight suit as a weapon and fell in love of the quirk user of dragon, Thor head back to Asgard to finish off his brother. After that, things went back the way it was to the Dragoon hero, her hero work.

During the finally days in Tottori. Ryuko finishing her day shift before 2 days returning to her hero school at Okinawa.

Someone came to the hero agency where Ryuko is. Looking for her.

"I'm here for the dragon girl here." Said the man with purple shades. "To send this message to her about her hero career to hero up with the secret law organization."

"I'm sorry sir. But I can't let some stranger to talk to a high schooler about some cult." Said the secretary. "I'm going ask you to leave."

"Well here's a little message from our director." Said purple shades, pulling out a small hologram device and activated.

"This is the message of Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division. You are talking to one of my agents now. Agent named: Clint Barton, codename: Hawkeye. He's here to recruit Ryuko Tatsuma, her codename: Ryukyu the dragoon hero for a program that her school agree on." The message ended. As the secretary know what will happen in the near future. She accept Hawkeye to meet Ryuko.

Ryuko was in her room thinking about Thor. She heard a knock at the door. "Come in." She said.

"Ryuko the dragon girl. Am I right?" Hawkeye said with joking tone.

"Yeah I'am. And who you might be?"

"Hawkeye. Experience marksman with a bow and arrow who is from S.H.I.E.L.D."

"Your saying, your one of those annoying people who took Foster's stuff away?" She said with an annoyed look on her face.

"Relax. We gave the stuff back to your friend and all we need to barrow what's in the research. Just like doing homework and studying notes for an exam. Anyway," Hawkeye changing the topic, "I'm here to recruit you for S.H.I.E.L.D for your hero school stuff. And S.H.I.E.L.D. does hero work too."

"Wait, they do hero work? So they are not just a government thing?" She said with a confused look. And Hawkeye nod yes on the 'hero' part.

"The director will like to meet you in person."

(X)

3 months before assembling the team of heroes...

After a hard work day of a hero. Endeavor the number two hero got inside the house. As he walk in, he saw his daughter Fuyumi Todoroki wearing a apron and holding a tray with steaming hot tea just poured out of the teapot five minutes ago.

"Oh welcome home Father." Fuyumi welcoming her father home.

"Hello Fuyumi, thanks for the..." Endeavor said.

As Enji about to grabbed the cup of tea from the tray. Then Fuyumi move quickly from his hand.

"I'm sorry Father. The tea isn't for you. The tea is for our guest and he wants to talk to you something very important." She explained.

"What?!" Confused Enji.

Fourteen year old Todoroki walked to the chair where the guest is sitting. Serving his tea, he grabbed the plate, lifting the cup to blow on the tea to cool off. She holding the tray in front of her stomach standing next to him.

And he started to speak. "As if gamma accidents, a family that got their quirks from a cosmic dimension, and a armor genius billionaire weren't enough... I had to deal with a hero who is ranked number two that wants to be number one, who isn't a good father and doesn't play well with others. Especially with his sidekick."

Those words make the number two hero angry with flames rising with anger. Gritting his teeth of anger. "Who the hell are you?!"

As the man drink his tea half way done. He set the cup on his tea plate, placing it on the table next to him. Gets up from the chair, walks up from the shadows reviling himself.

"Nick Fury, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. I'm here to talk to you about the Avengers initiative."

Enji's flames cool a little and said, "What are we avenging intruder?"

"Whatever the hell we want, like your hellflame Quirk." Nick Fury answer it as quote.

Author's note: New pairing of shipped idea for Marvel and My Hero Academia: ThorxRyukyu. And also The Avengers appearance.

 And also The Avengers appearance

TO BE CONTINUED...