Chapter 2 Recruiting heroes part 2: Edgeshot

After dealing the Italian Mafia drug exchange in a warehouse. Edgeshot return to his agency and wasn't expecting a visitor at this hour of the night.

The visitor is a woman in her mid 20s, with red hair. Wearing a suit that has a red hourglass on the chest on the spandex suit.

"Edgeshot." She stated his name.

"And how can I help you, madam?" The ninja hero offer her.

"Natasha Romanoff. Code name: Black Widow." She stated in Japanese language. "I'm here on behalf from Director Fury, for you to accept our request."

Edgeshot raise a eyebrow. "Oh, a request for what? Are you from any mafia or villain groups?"

"Director Fury leads S.H.I.E.L.D. Known as Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement and Logistics Division. We investigate strange occurrences around the globe. Very supernatural events that are not normal."

"Hmm? This is to stop villains too?" Widow nods yes. "Give me more details and I might join your hero force."

After like fifteen minutes or so of explaining  the situation to Edgeshot. What happen to the cosmic cube known as the Tesseract, stolen by Loki. And his answer, "I accept your request. Even if I say no, I wouldn't mind to fight you to know your acrobatics skill."

"Uh, right." Black Widow given him a confused look.

To be Continued...