Chapter 8 Answers

Back in The Helicarrier...

After putting Loki in the cell, Nick started to spoke to him.

"In case it's unclear, if you try to escape," On the computer panel, "if you so much as scratch that glass," As the air ducked open when air whooshs. Loki look down of it. "It's 30,000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?" After warning Loki about it, he put the settings in the computer for the cell. "Ant," pointed to him with arms held out, then back to the computer. "Boot." The air ducked closes.

"It's an impressive cage." Chucked Loki. "Not built, I think, for me." He noted of something else the cage is built for.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you."

"Oh, I've heard." Loki look to his left to eye-to-eye at the camera. "Mortals with a mindless beast Quirk. Makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

"How desperate am I?" Fury questioned. "You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace, and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."

"Ooh. It burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what?" Loki let out a small sinister grin. "A warm light for All mankind to share. And then to be reminded what real power is."

....

Nick smirked little. "Well let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something." Fury leaves after giving him a final warning, exiting the room.

(X)

At the round table

After the response team watch Loki and Nick talking of the table showing it.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce first spoken.

"Loki's gonna drag this out." Said Steve.

"I hope we could end this fast and go back home for the rest of the holidays safely." Ryuko worried. "Thor, did you solve what his scheme is?" She ask her lover.

"He has an army called the Chitauri." He answer. "They're not of Asgard, nor any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the Earth, in return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

"An army?" Steve said. "From outer space? So a alien invasion?"

Natasha blinked.

"I thought you other beings were smarter than us." Endeavor mumbles himself.

"So, he's building another portal. That's why he needs Erik Selvig for." Bruce said.

"Selvig?" Confused Thor.

"He's an astrophysicist." Bruce answer to Thor.

"He's a friend to me and Ryukyu." Said Thor.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell," Romanoff spoke in. "Along with our men."

"I want to know why Loki let us take him." Rogers wants to know about more. "He's not leading an army from here."

"I don't think we should be focusing on the bad guy." The Dragoon hero in training said to change a different subject about the situation. "The dude's brain is a big bad smelly trash can. You can smell the craziness from him."

"Have care how you speak." Thor said. "Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard. And he is my brother."

"He killed 80 people in two days." Widow said from the statement.