Chapter 9 Helicarrier battle

Earlier before the explosion came.

Wasp and Endeavor were at S.H.I.E.L.D.'s cafeteria having some tea.

"So, Endeavor. How's your tea?" Wasp asked.

"Its just fine. Not as good like the one back home." He said. "Just how long they'll track down that box?"

"I don't know." She stares at her tea. "It takes patience to find something of that much power. We got to be ready when they located the Tesseract, and then we'll strike Loki's brainwashed men."

"Hmph. Is that the reason, why Nick wants us?"

"Tell me. Why do you dislike Scott? And think he is not worthy to be a hero?" She questions to the Flame hero.

"Because a thief can't just change and become a hero. Stealing stuff to sell them to wanted criminals. And I wouldn't want him in my home." He answer for a reason.

"Well it is true, he did crack some super safes. Hijack some cars and so on. But you don't know much about him."

Enji raise an eyebrow.

"He did all that because he have a daughter to take care of sometime. No matter how many times he steal and gets thrown behind bars. It was to support her. Then one day. Hank Pym, the first Ant-Man. He let Scott break in his house on purpose. Because Hank kept his eye on Scott for awhile and want to see how well to steal his new prototype Ant-Man costume, and chose him to be his successor for his place of the new Ant-Man. It was funny when Scott freaked out when he use the costume. Then they plan a heist to break in at Pym's own lab to steal the yellow jacket suit. It was designed as weapon and some Hydra thugs were going to use it for evil. Scott success and destroy the yellow jacket suit before the thug could bring it back to hydra to make more. That's why Scott Lang is worthy to be a hero and to his daughter, Endeavor." She explains.

"Hmm." Endeavor's hand on his chin and thinking about Wasp said. A reason why Scott to be the next Ant-Man. "I will convince soon."

Before the conversation continues, they felt a rumbling. "What the? What was that?" The flame hero being confused.

"Must be a lab explosion." Wasp assumed.

"Janet! *static* Janet!" A voice calling her in her earpiece.

"That's Scott." She put her finger on the comm link. "Scott, what is happening?" She asked.

Then alarms starting to sound off.

"The Helicarrier is under attack Janet. Fury orders everyone in battle stations just in case. I went to a air vent for cover after the explosion. Get ready to fight. It was Loki's plan to unleashed Banner's friend." Scott panted as he running in the air vent to get back into the hall.

"On it Scott." She gets up. "Endeavor, S.H.I.E.L.D. is under attack. We need to help the other agents."

"Alright." He gets up too. "I believe this is what the villain was planning.

"I guess so." She said.

(X)

Present time.

"Bring the carrier about to a 1-8-0, heading south!" Nick runs in the Bridge. "Take us to water!" He command the agents as he got on the command panel.

"We're flying blind. Navigation's recalibrating after the engine failure." The agent response to Fury.

"Is the sun coming up?!"

"Yes, sir."

"Then put it on the left." He commanded to him. "Get us over the water! One more turbine goes down, and we drop." Said Nick.