Chapter 7 Pre Year's eve

Stuttgart, Germany...

The night is fill with joy for people to celebrate the start of the new year for the pre event the next night on New Year's eve. There's another definition of 'joy' for Loki. As he is goin' inside to the Gala of Schäfer science. Violin music playing, patrons chatting of their time and next day for the last day of the year.

(X)

Front of the Schäfer Sicherheitsdienst Building as the Gurads doing their job.

One Gurad above heard a slight sound down and look down. He saw one of his men killed by a arrow. As he is ready in to shoot. He had killed also, and the corpse fell from the second floor level.

Hawkeye complete his task. Loki's henchmen hacking into the lock.

(X)

Back with Loki. We see him on the second floor inside the Gala. Walking down the stairs. As walk, he flip his cane next to a security guard. Hitting him to the face, knocking down the guard as if it was a joke.

People gasped the stunt. As Loki's chance to charge at Heinrich, the man he need. As he charge at him, grab on his suit, flipped him on the statue table.

Loki pull out a device to extract into Schäfer's eye both as a destruction for Hawkeye and his men to steal the Iridium and death to Heinrich. People gasp in fear.

Hawkeye activating the same device as Loki has for his eyeball hologram.

As Loki is sawing into the man's eye and enjoying this with a sinister smile. People of the Gala running out in fear.

The plan went well for Loki. As the eyeball form for Clint. Went inside to grab the Iridium.

(X)

Panicked and screaming in fear the people of the Gala running from Loki of what he done.

Loki smirked as he walking casual out of the Gala. Changing his appearances from a tuxedo to his armor. And his cane form to his Scepter.

Crossing the road. Loki notice a German pro hero is charging at him on his right saying 'halt villain' in German to him.

Loki deliver a one blow from his Scepter to the pro hero. Straight of killing him.

A illusion send a corner of the feared crowd and said, "Kneel before me!"

The crowd is still frightened, he send 2 more of his illusion to cornered the crowd as Loki becoming furious.

"I said... kneel!" He shouted. The crowd being forced by Loki to kneel him. So told and kneeling him.

"Is not this simpler?" As the God spoke. "Is this not your natural state?" As he walk in the kneeled crowd and continue talking. "Its the unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

A old man stood up from the crowd and spoke to Loki. "Not to men like you." Standing up from his grounds.

"There are no men like me." The God replied.

"There are always men like you." The elder talked back.

"Look to your elder, people." Pointed his Scepter to the old man. "Let him be an example." As he is ready to fire and kill the elder.

"Detroit Smash!" All Might punch with small amount not to hurt the people around where Loki is in, just in time before he could kill the old man. Tumble backwards in the crowd not to far from All Might.