Revealed

3rd POV

11 days later

The Cullens were sitting at their waiting see whats gonna happen to Bella and Jessica. Annie was sitting on Edwards lap, Rosalie was sitting next to Emmett while holding hands, and Alice was sitting on her chair with her legs on Jaspers Lap. It was noticeable that Annie was currently pregnant since she looked like two months in though some were confused on who the father was they assumed it was Edwards and that they have been secretly been dating.
Bella Swan walked in and she immediately went to the Cullens table, the people in the cafeteria saw her stomach since she was wearing a skintight shirt but a majority of the people took out their phones out started to record for whatever drama was about to happen. It was dead silent until Bella spoke up rubbing her belly "Edward this child is yours from a week, I'm six days pregnant from you" Bella lied straight up like she's been practicing for weeks "A week ago I didn't even touch you and why would I cheat on Annie" Edward said already annoyed with her lying "You said you didn't love her and wanted me" Bella said faking crying but before Edward or anybody had a chance to speak Jessica Stanley stormed into the cafeteria and went up towards Bella and slapped her screaming "WHY WOULD YOI SLEEP WITH MIKE YOU KNEW I LIKED HIM". Bella didn't have any words except " H-how did you find out" "Actually I didn't but had the suspicion since you and Mike were both doing something when will we have be planning a beach day forever" Jessica said crossing her arms. Whispers could be heard and Bella ran out while Mike who was too embarrassed to do anything just hid his face so others won't recognize him.