Sister

3rd POV

It has been eight years since that and in that eight years Leah and Seth decided to be vampires but it only turned them into hybrids, half shifter half cold one.

The twins look 14 and Jackson is now eight years old.

When they got there Emmett and Rosalie felt a pull but didn't where.

They decided to tell their family.

"Rose and I felt a pull in France but we have no idea where" Emmett said.

Alice and Edward shared a looked that went noticed by the others.

"Alice, Edward do you know something about this" Carlisle asked.

Alices sighed and nodded, she looked up at the family and smiled but it wasn't the normal happy smile, it was weak and sad.

"You have a third mate" Alice weakly said.

"Why are we just finding out Alice" Emmett and Rosalie said both very pissed that Alice hid this for eight years.

"Because your mate is her sister" Edward said.

Everyone looked at Alice who had venom pool her eyes.

"Why hide it" Rosalie asked a little hurt but wanted a explanation to stop her and Emmett from jumping to conclusions.

"BECAUSE EVER SINCE WE GOT HERE I BEEN HAVING VISIONS OF MY SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD SISTER...DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO RELIVE HER DEATH, TO RELIVE EVERY MOMENT TO WHICH IT ENDS WITH HER STANDING ON HER GRAVE ASKING WHY I DIDN'T SAVE HER......it hurts.........like it really fucking hurts" Alice screamed before fall down and grabbing her chest and start to dry sob.

This was the first time the Cullen time seen Alice breakdown.

They felt horrible listening to what she said and her sobbing.

They got up and hugged her.

"I'm sorry but it really hurts to see her again" Alice whispered.

"No we're sorry" Rosalie said.

"D-do you wanna see a picture of her" Alice asked looking at the two who nodded.