Baseball

3rd POV
Two days later

   It was a lovely day to play sports...well for vampires, everyone was going to join except Annie since she is a mother now.

They were excited to play until they heard the news from Edward "we have take Bella, she keeps whining" that did make them have a sour feeling but most hid it well.

An hour later Edward came with Bella, they both got out and started to walk towards the family "We need a umpire, She thinks we cheat" Emmett said with his natural smile even though he does not like the girl.

"Oh I know you cheat" Esme said looking at Emmett and Jasper before looking at Bella.

Bella looked around and saw that Annie was not here, she couldn't help but feel like this was her chance to get Edward and excitement filled her up.

"Where is Annie" Bella asked with fake innocence which they all knew.

"She's visiting our cousins" Alice told Bella not wanting to have her know that Edward has children with Annie just in case she try's to do something.

Ten minutes later they were all just playing until Alice screamed "STOP they heard us playing", Edward went to take Bella home but was quickly stopped by Carlisle putting a hand up saying "We're too late just hide her".

Three vampires came down, one women and two men saying they led humans south but soon asking to join.

James one of the vampires name they had learned smelt the air when the wind had blown and said "So you brought a snack(I'm a full course meal hunny)" and sped to Bella.

Only to be stopped by the coven hissing and making half of a circle.