"Happy Birthday bitch"

3rd POV

The Cullens kids were going to school but before they went they had to get gifts for Isabella, since she made a big deal out about not wanting to celebrate because she wanted to be the same age as Edward but still wanted to get gifts.

"What are you getting Annie" a very annoyed Rosalie said bouncing Jackson(Isabella's som she didn't want).

"Well I plan on getting plane tickets so she can leave but who knows what will happen to the plane" Annie said with a smirk.

Edward rolled his eyes knowing what she did to the plane since Jasper and Emmett helped.

"Be happy it wasn't anything sexual" Emmett said to which Edward nodded at.

"Oh I'm not done, I paid five people to go on a date with her and I'm giving her a sex doll so she can back off my man" Annie finished before posing like Hisoka spotting Gon by himself.

"Lets just go to school" Rosalie said giving Jackson to Esme.

*gOOOOOOOOoooooooonnn*

~After school~

Bella came downstairs with a smile on when she saw the gifts.

After everyone except Annie gave her a gift, Bella was confused on why she didn't have one from her.

Annie came up with 1 five year old, 2 old men, and 2 teens who were making out and of course a sex doll with plane tickets.

Annie snapped her fingers and the four men plus five year old walked to Bella and gave her a kiss on the cheek and went into a black limo.

Then Annie gave her the plane tickets that were in a envelope saying "Happy birthday bitch" before flicking her hair and walking off, flipping her middle up.