Meeting part 2

Annie POV~
——————————————

Eddie is giving her a tour around the house while I was on the bed looking at the ceiling soon I remembered the shopping trip that was planned today but was canceled due to Bella...

Now that I think about shes gonna probably come to our baseball game.

Talking was soon heard after an hour of silence.

I didn't even bother to check since it did sound like Bella in argument with Eddie but soon the door slammed which didn't surprise me 'I met too many Karens in my life'.

I was soon in the face of Eddie's so I stretched my arms out motioning 'come here' and he did, now we are just hugging each other while silence was around.

"Whats a Karen" Eddie asked but I wasn't prepared for this question so I replied "go ask Emmett or Rosa".

The sound of laughter was around the house by three people who I guessed was Jasper, Alice, and Carlisle.

"Oh and ask them to go somewhere else when they do 'it' shes a screamer"

"They aren't here they're doing 'it' in the forest"

"Good my innocent ears shouldn't hear those"

" innocent you sucked my di—
WHACK

ok

WHACK

stop

WHACK

I'm

WHACK

sorry"

WHACK

'This is going to be a long night'

"I can read your mind"

"Shut up and cuddle me or I will burn your Debussy collection"

"Yes ma'am"