"Bella.You.Are.Pregnant"

Annie POV

Before Carlisle could continue what had happen, I had interrupted him saying.

"So Bella you thought it would be a good idea to go play baseball with a family of vampires who might I add has one struggling vampire who is fighting the urge to drain you dry" I stated to Bella who only rolled her eyes and said "so, I'm going to be turned anyway".

"Bella.You.Are.Pregnant" I cleared.

"Just shut up and help me" Bella ordered me.

That was the LAST straw for me and before for I knew I trying to lunge at but only to be held back by Emmett and trying to be calmed down by Jasper.

"NAW LET ME GO I'LL KILL HER BEFORE HE CAN, GET ME MY DAMN MOTHER FUCKING BAT SO I CAN BEAT HER ASS" I screamed at Emmett but Esme had said something to make me stop trying to kindly put Bella in a coma in the nicest way possible....A bat....

"Damon and Ruby probably want you to read to them".

I stopped my attack and skipped upstairs to see my lovely twins humming a lullaby.

Edwards POV

"I'll run Bella north"I said but Alice has shot that idea down stating James knows that I won't leave Bella so she will take her with Jasper and Annie.

"Who will watch the kids" I asked obviously worried about my children.

"I can" Esme said which we all agreed since she is like a mother to us....and plus she helps take care of Emmett with Rosalie which is a lot.

"What kids" Bella asked well more like demanded.

"I, Edward Masen Cullen have two kids with my wife/mate who is Annie Masen Cullen, now can we go" I knew it had gotten in her brain so I had left.