chapter 8

a/n:
warning, I wrote this at 1am so if it's shitty blame it on my fucked up sleep schedule

Over the past few months me and dream have started to become even closer.
At first we would call here and there but now? It's a nightly routine honestly.
Sometimes it can get out of hand, I never realized how needy he can be for attention.

Last night for example,

"HELL YEAH CHAT! DID YALL SEE THAT??!! I WON LETS GOOOOOOO"
I was doing a late night stream hoping to finally wear me down enough so that I would get tired.

After a few minutes of me celebrating my bed wars victory I got a phone call.
Of course chat was begging for me to answer it, so I did

"Hey just so you know i'm str-"
"why didn't you answer my calls yesterday I thought this was an unspoken deal we had to call every nigh-"
"DREAM IM STREAMING"

this fucking asshat

"......oh......hi chat"
The chats going crazy and I really didn't feel like dealing with the several
"are they dating now?" comments, so I said bye to everyone and ended the stream.

"You're kidding right? I was trying to say I was steaming and you just had to cut me off.  I get it I like talking to you over the phone but at least let me get a sentence in"
"Woah there calm down it's a simple mistake they won't think much of it"
"Dream I swear if it gets out of hand i'll fly a plane down to Florida just to kick your ass"
I can hear a slight laugh through the other end of the phone

"You know you don't have to call me dream while we're on call right? It just seems weird"
"You want me to call you by your real name then?"
"Yeah I do"

Something about the whole atmosphere of the call was comfortable but weird at the same time, like the sexual tension of you and another person at a breakfast buffet at a hotel.........

"Fine then...Clay."

________________________________

Just pretend that this chapter didn't absolutely suck ass and we're gonna be okay!!

word count: 366