Chapter 14

"Okay so here me out, when we see them we jump them."
"Y/N WE CANT JUMP THEM THEIR OUR-"
"NOT LIKE THAT DUMBASS!!!" I slap the back of Clays head
"Like we jump on their backs or something!! Take them by surprise!"
"Oh hell yeah! I'll jump on George maybe try to take Nick down too, who do you wanna take?"
"I have an idea...." I look up at him and smirk
"Oh lord...."

When Clay and I start to walk over to the small store everyone said they would meet us at, we saw their silhouettes.
I quickly pull him over behind a small garbage can, in the process getting looks by passerby's.
"Okay listen on the count of three, run and jump on them, BUT don't make any noise like no screaming okay?"
"Yes ma'am" He responds and does a salute
"Okay let's go!"

Me and him start running towards them, trying to silence our steps as we're running.
As soon as we were in a 3-5 foot radius I see Clay jump from next to me landing directly on top of George's back, resulting in George trying to grab Nick for balance and in the end all three of them fall onto the hard ground.

Now it's my turn to strike.

I look over at Tommy's who's staring at the ground obnoxiously laughing at the three of them.
As i'm running towards him his eyes widen and the last thing I see and hear is Tommy's horrified face and-

"WOMEN NO PLEASE SPARE M-"

I jump on him causing him to completely crumble to the ground.

"HAHA TAKE THAT BITCH!!!....Wow I thought you would have had enough strength to at least hold me up for a few seconds....."
"Do I look like the type of man to be able to hold someone up!? Now get off me!"
"Good point..."

I finally get off of the poor kid and walk over to the pile of arms and legs connected to Clay, George, and Nick.

"You guys need a hand?"
"Yeah I would appreciate that" George replies

"Woah!! What happened here??"
I look over at Wilbur, Niki, and Tubbo waking out of the small store.
"WE WERE JUMPED BY THE WOMAN AND PISSB-"
"Shut it Tommy we didn't jump you, we just uhm....playfully tackled you!"

After helping up everyone we started to walk back to the hotel, and let's just say the walk back was...not enjoyable.

"Jesus christ y/n I think you broke my arms"
"Excuse me?? How did I break your arms you didn't even attempt to catch me?!" I fire back
"Plus!!! This is technically payback for this morning, instead of forking you I just tackled you in the middle of downtown!"

- - -

Finally we arrived back at the airbnb.
"God my feet hurt!" I say as I fall back into the couch in the living room.
"God my feet hurt to!" Clay says sarcastically resulting in him falling right on-top of me
"Clay- Cant- Breathe-" I see Wilbur walk by the couch and look down at us
"WILBUR!! Help!! Please!!" I reach out my hand hoping for some sort of help.

"God fine" He grabs my hand and pulls me out from underneath Clay
"HAHA!! TAKE THAT CL-"
As I was about to thank Wilbur for helping me I feel someones hands grab my waist and lift me up.

I look over at Wilbur who seems to just smile and wave goodbye back at me.

"CLAY NO! NO! PUT ME DOWN!! IN NY DEFENSE YOU WERE CRUSHING ME!!!!"
"Excuses, Excuses." He replies
He starts walking out of the airbnb to the outside where a small pool is located.
"NONONONOPUTMEDOWNBITCHRIGHTNOWISWEARTOGOD-" I yell in a quick sentence.

Next thing I know Clay drops me into the pool.
I quickly swim up to the surface gasping for air and see him practically dying of laughter on the area surrounding the pool.

I look over at him and flip him off
"okay, okay how funny of you!! Now i'm going to get out and change into some DRY clothes."
I step out of the ladder, quickly run next to Clay and push him into the water.
"Yeah there was no way you were getting out of that one"
"Oh screw you!!!" He replies through laughs, and just to add onto the experience I jump into the water with him.

He wipes the water out of his eyes and looks back at me.

Maybe it was because of the lighting or something, but he looked different at the moment.

Yeah I hate to say it but he definitely looked beautiful.

- - - Dreams Pov - - -

Besides the point that I was basically drowning from being jumped on in the water I was still able to focus on her.
Maybe it was the lighting from the back porch of the house or maybe just the water but she...

she looked beautiful to say the least.

- - - Y/N Pov - - -

shit y/n think!!! This is a once in a life time moment!! Even if it is the lighting or some shit or the whole vibe. This would be a good time to kiss him a wattpad moment or something

I jump out of my thoughts and look back at Clay

Fuck it

I start to lean in but it seems he had the same idea, he leans in to.

He looks down at my lips and back up at my eyes, almost to confirm if this was okay.
I look back at him and nod bringing our lips closer together....

"HOLY SHIT!! NOT IN THE POOL NOT IN THE POOL!!"

I quickly whip my head around to where the sound came from.
And there he was, the child himself, Tommy standing on the edge of the pool with a disgusted look on his face.

"TOMMY OH MY GOD CAN YOU NOT INTERRUPT US ONCE JUST ONCE?!" I hear Clay scream

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU WERE GOING TO DO THE FORBIDDEN ADULT DANCE-"
"WHAT THE FUCK??!! WE WERE NOT"

I didn't know what to do...so I just stood there inside of the pool shocked.
"hey uh...guys? It just gonna go inside and get changed...yeah sorry about that"

I jump out of the pool and make my way inside, feeling uncomfortable if i'm being honest.

When I make my way into the house I see Niki standing at the end of the hallway
"Hey...? You okay? Oh my gosh! You're soaking wet?? What happened??"
"Oh you know just got pushed into a pool nothing much" I laugh it off trying to avoid the other thing that happened.

From the look Niki gave me I can tell she knew something else happened but being the amazing person she is she didn't push it.
"Okay well...why don't you go get dried off and get some sleep?
"Thank you Niki"

I run back to my room putting on some dry clothes and start to get into bed.
There's was a slight knock on my door but the tiredness took over and I fell asleep.

goddamnit why does that kid pop up at the worst moments

________________________________

Yeah!! So!! They didn't kiss
y e t

word count: 1206