New beginnings

"NICK YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU PUSH ME OFF THIS MOUNTAIN ONE MORE TI-"

"Y/N JESUS CHRIST IM SORRY-"

His  sentence was cut off by himself laughing.
"Listen, listen, i'm sorry but at least your viewers are enjoying it!!!"

username1:
LMAOO SAPNAP LEAVE HER BE
username2:
GET HER SAP GET HERRR😭😭😭
username 3:
Cant believe I left Tommy's stream to see you be pushed off a mountain 400 times 🙄

"CHAT WHAT THE HELL!! YOURE
SUPPOSED TO BE DEFENDING ME!!"

I laugh a little to myself and get back to climbing up this mountain to meet nick at the top.

Ive known Nick, or aka sapnap , for at least 3 years now. We met while we were both in college and somehow got along despite our clashing personalities. A little while ago he got me into minecraft and it just sky rocketed from there. All I remember is trying to build house and then next thing I knew i was streaming in front of 7k people,,,,,, Ive made a pretty good suscriber count on my youtube for only starting 6 months ago , i'm just hoping it's for my content and not others reasons ya know?

"Hey y/n...." nick says slyly as he walks up to me crouched down.
"Nick if you even come near me I will rip your eyebrows off and shove them down your damn throat next time I see you" I say as I make my avatar walk away from him.
It does silent for about 10 seconds before he just loses it.
"SHOVE MY WHAT DOWN MY-"

"Oh god! You've gone completely over the edge"
Before he comes back from his laughing fit i sneak out my sword and start hitting him towards the edge of the mountain.

"WAIT Y/N IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO I SWEAR!! IT WAS FOR THE CLOUT!!"

He continues to scream this into his mic as he falls off the mountain.

"Suck it bitch how's that for the clout?" I say triumphantly.
I look back down in my chat which is going wild, but not over my kill.

username15:
LMAO YES YOU GOT EM
username4:
wait did y'all see that?? I think dreams in the chat
username25:
HOLY SHIT I THINK HE IS

dream donated $10
"ah yes thank you for donating to the cause of killing sapnap, it's greatly appreciated"

who.....

- - - time skip - - -

After that I thanked everyone for the donation and ended the stream.  I pick up my phone and start texting Nick.

Twitter Dms!

Me
Hey can I ask you a quick question ?

Sadnap💔🙄
Yeah sure! What is it?

me
Do you know who dream is??
My chat freaked out when he donated
to me???

Sadnap💔🙄
y/n you're kidding me right??
1. He's like one of my good friends!!
did I never tell you about him??

Me
Ah no you didn't??
But that doesn't answer who he is??
Why would my chat freak out so much

Sadnap💔🙄
y/n......go look up his youtube channel

me
I- okay???

I type "dream" into the youtube search and wait for profiles to show up.
A large photo of a....green...a green stickman shows up.
I click on the channel and my eyes can't help but wander to the suscriber count.

15 million

"WHAT THE HELL-"

me
I now understand why the chat freaked out

Sadnap💔🙄
i'm glad you understand..
But how the hell have you never heard of him

me
Hey!! In my defense I only just started streaming!!

sadnap💔🙄
okay fine i'll accept that excuse

________________________________
AHHHH FIRST CHAPTER DONE!! Im sorry that it's a little short but i literally started this at midnight and i'm gonna sleep now😏😏 But i really hope this story does peak any of yalls interests!!

Proofread?: Nope
Total words: 649