that escalted quickly...

ring ring ring ring

I lazily reach over and turn off my alarm on my phone. The grounds cold,due to the lack of a rug , but i deal with it and get out of bed to open my windows. I peel back the curtains and let the light wake me up.

ding

I look over at my phone and see i've missed 15 notifications

"you're kidding,,,I only get messages from nick"

I look down and see I have a few from Nick something about him talking about me to some of his friends. I scroll down my lock screen and see I have some more followers on twitter.

Dreamwastaken has followed you
Georgenotfound has followed you
Tommyinnit has followed you
tubbolive has followed you
Jschlatt has followed you
Wilbursoot has followed you

"what the hell how many friends does Nick have?"

I put down my phone and head into my kitchen to make some toast and coffee.  My whole apartment was pretty small I mean it provided my every thing I need though. A kitchen, a bedroom, bathroom and a living room.  I didn't need much since it was just me living here...well not if you include my cat. 
I hear my toast pop out of the toaster and quickly grab them and head back into my room.

ring ring ring

what now...

Sadnap💔🙄 is calling

I pick up 

"hey what's up?"

"well i just woke up.."
I say sarcastically

"Oh sorry did I wake you- No wait that's not why I called.  I was wondering if you got some followed from some of my friends in twitter?"

"Oh yeah I did! I noticed one of them is that dream kid?? I'm guessing you were the one to get them to do that?"

"haha yeah I was but I was talking to them about you and mentioned maybe we could all stream together one day?"

"Oh!! Hell yeah i'm down that would be fun!! I'll go follow them back then!"

"Alright bye y/n"

"bye!!"

I quickly go to twitter and follow them back.
As soon as i do so I get a few Dms from them.

Twitter Dms!

Georgenotfound
Hello!! Sapnap was talking to me about you
(all good things I swear)
And I was wondering if you'd like to stream with me and some of my friends?

me
ah  hello!!
Nick was telling me about you
I would love to stream with you guys!
My names y/n by the way :)

Georgenotfound
Oh yeah my names george!
I'll look forward to streaming with you! :)

aww he seemed sweet