Chapter 18

Before I could push away, Clay grabbed my waist and pushes me closer to him.

"Hey! What the heck let's go!"
"shhhh!" he shushes me "Look he's right there!"
Quackity is currently talking to the family outside of the cave, probably asking if they saw where we went.
"Damn he just doesn't give up"
"never has, he's the most persistent man I know"

As were backed up against the cave, Quackity looks over in our general direction and makes deaf eye contact with me.
"CRAP! HE SAW ME!!"
"okay okay...you trust me right?"
"stealing my lines loverboy?"
"oh come on! do you trust me or not?!"
"WELL YEAH BUT WHATS YOUR PLAN-"

He picks me up and throws me into his arms and makes a run for it, Quackity going after us once again.
"wow you're surprisingly light"
"shut it right now"

I can only imagine what other people were seeing, a six foot tall man carrying a girl in his arms while running away from a five foot man wearing a beanie.
A sight indeed....

As soon as we got back to our setup Clay dropped me onto the sand and fell right next to me.
Out of breath he says "We're....Safe!"
Leaving Quackity to sulk in defeat "You guys suck! I saw you jump over those poor 5 year olds"

"THE WHAT??" Wilbur practically bursts into laughter
"Hey, hey in my defense it was y/n's idea"
"wow okay pass the blame"

I look over at him and see him staring at me, I smile at him and stare back.
We must have stayed like that for a few minutes because here comes Tubbo.

"Okay loverbirds get up and judge sand castles"
"WERE NOT- HUH??" Clay and I say in unison
"I said what I said, now let's go" Tubbo grabs both of our hands and drags us off.

Karl, Tommy, and Tubbo stand in front of three sand castles.
"Okay!! So we won't tell you who's is who's so you can judge who's is better fairly!" Karl announces.

Here's a quick summery of the sand castles:

1.  very simple, only one tower and a big door which is decorated with sea shells
2.  a HUGE castle with a moat and a draw bridge has around six towers
3. literally just a hole in the ground.....

After a quick whisper season we decide on the second one.
"LETS GOOO!!!" Tubbo yells
"okay but who dug the giant hole...." Clay asks
All eyes all turned to Tommy
"wwwHHATTT YOU GUYS JUST DONT UNDERSTAND ART!"

- - - around sunset - - -

"Okay guys let's watch the sunset then we can head back to the airbnb and clean up! Is everyone okay with that?" Niki asks
Once again everyone responds with a series of yesses and thumbs ups.

Tommy, Tubbo, Niki and Wilbur all sit on a bunch of towels put together.
Sapnap and George sit back at the picnic table and watch the sunset from there, leaving me and Clay awkwardly standing alone.

I bump my elbow into his side "Wanna go walk together?" He nods and starts to walk with me.
The sun was finally starting to lower in the sky as him and I walked across the shore.

"Hey you know...it's been three months since we've become friends?"
"You're kidding?!" I laugh a little "it's been that long already??"
"I know right? It seems like i've known you longer though..it's almost like we were made to be friends!"

friends

"Yeah!...Oh look the suns setting!"
I point my hand at the sun as orange and red slowly drift into purple and blue in the sky.

"Hey uhm...Y/n...?"
"Yeah?"
"I actually wanted to ask you something"

oh?

"Oh course, what is it?"

"I've actually been meaning to tell you this for a while. It might seem weird since this is the first time we've seen eachother in person, but we've known eachother for a while now and I just... God I don't know how to say it. You just make me happy GOD I cant get my words right!
Y/N I li-"

Already knowing what he was about to say I grab the sides of his face and pull him down to my height.
I look into his eyes asking for confirmation in which he gives a small nod.
Finally our lips connect, what seemed like months of reaching out, it now all connected.
The yellow light from the sunset bouncing off of our skin.

We finally part and just look at eachother, like we finally found what we were both looking for.
I let out a small laugh...

"you know...when we first played bedwars together I thought you were a real stuck up asshole"
"woah, woah I could say the same about you!"
"Yeah I get that but I really wasn't sure of you at first. I thought you were going to be another guy that thought woman couldn't stream or something but now...."

"but now?"

"Maybe...Maybe you aren't so bad..."

I pull him down for another kiss wishing we didn't have to let go. I felt happy, knowing that he can return my feelings...

Who knows what the future we hold for us but god I hope it's good.

- the end-

_____________________________

ANDDDD ITS OVER!!!!
EPILOGUE WILL BE POSTED TMRW!!!
guess what 😏 i'm starting another fic to😏
I'm gonna post the first intro later today😏
yes it's a techno x oc BUT I HAVE SUCH A GOOD IDEA FOR IT LIKE OMFGGG

ANYWAY!! THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME WITH THIS BOOK IT MEANS SM I LOVE YOU ALL

word count: 939