Time to Let Go

Once Lisa returned from the park after almost nearly spending all of the afternoon with Dreamcatcher. She was in high spirits. And she had gotten a lot of great advice from them as well. Now all she needed to do was talk to Jennie without them having a shouting match again.

Lisa entered the dorm quietly and was surprised to see Jennie was in the living room. She quietly closed the front door amd locked it, going to Jennie who was already looking at her. Lisa sat down on the couch, a few feet away from Jennie.

"Hey." Jennie said softly.

"Hey."

"Listen, Lili, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. It got really out of hand and I should've handled it better."

Lisa smiled slightly, "It's fine, unnie. I did some thinking and as much as it hurts me to say this, but I'm going to let these feelings for you go. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

Jennie shook her head, "You don't make me uncomfortable, Lisa. It's normal for you to develop feelings, you're only human. I can't fault you for that. Plus, you have great taste." That made Lisa chuckle a bit. "I'm glad we could finally talk about this like actual adults."

"I'm sorry about leaving earlier. I was just so hurt, I didn't mean to be rude to you, unnie."

Jennie smiled slightly. "It's okay, Lili. Could I ask you to do me a favor?"

"Of course, anything."

"Can you please stop calling me unnie, it's kind of weird." Jennie joked, getting up to sit next to Lisa.

Lisa chuckled and nodded. "Yeah, to be honest, it was weird... I," she paused, not knowing if she could say what she wanted to say. She sighed. "I really missed you, Nini."

"I missed you too, Lili. You have to remember, no matter what happens, I'll always be here for you and the other girls."

"Yeah, me too." Lisa let out a yawn. "Sorry, Nini. I'm a little tired."

"It's okay, Lis. Why don't you go rest? We can talk more tomorrow."

Lisa nodded and stood up. "Good night, Nini."

Jennie quickly got up and gave Lisa a brief hug. "Good night, Lili."

Jennie watched as Lisa gave her one last smile before going towards her room. She stood there, in silence, she didn't know why but earlier when Lisa had mentioned how she was planning to get over her, Jennie's heart had lurched painfully in her chest. She didn't know why.

The cat-eyed girl shook her head and took a deep breath. "Don't think anything of it, Jennie." She whispered to herself before heading towards her own room, trying to keep any thought of Lisa out of her head.

***

The next day Lisa woke up with a smile on her face, she felt a lot lighter than previous days. Maybe now that she had talked to Jennie about everything she felt better. She just hoped being around Jennie more often wouldn't make her fall deeper for her.

Her phone vibrated on her nightstand and she grabbed it, seeing that it was a message from Miyeon.

Miyeon: Goodmorning, Lis! How do I look? It's for our new comeback! :) [photo attached]

Lisa smiled as she looked at the photo that Miyeon sent her. It was a photo of her pouting cutely to the camera wearing a black dress.

Lisa: You look great, unnie! Beautiful as always.

Miyeon: Aw, stop. You're going to make me blush.

Lisa: I'm just teasing you, unnie. But really, you look pretty.

Lisa chuckled as Miyeon sent blushing emojis, she figured Miyeon had to get back to filming so she put her phone back on the nightstand and got up from bed, stretching her arms out.

After Lisa was done she went into the living room, where Chaeyoung and Jisoo were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Good morning unnie, morning Chaeng." Lisa greeted sitting down on the other couch.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung both looked towards Lisa with smiles on their faces. "Morning, Limario! You seem pretty happy this morning."

"Ooh," Chaeyoung teased. "Does it have to do with a certain someone that starts with Mi-"

"With who?" Jennie asked, entering the living room with her arms crossed.

The other three girls eyes widened in surprise. "Hey, Nini! Did you sleep well?" Lisa asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yes, Lili." Jennie answered, smiling slightly before putting on a serious face again. "What were you going to say, Chae?"

"Uhm, I was going to say Minnie! Yeah! Minnie, hehe." Chaeyoung chuckled nervously, you could practically see the sweat drops forming on her forehead.

Jisoo mentally facepalmed, knowing Chaeyoung was an awful liar.

"You're seeing Minnie, Lisa?" Jennie asked, feeling her chest tighten at the mention of the other Thai. "Why didn't you tell me?"

Lisa gulped, feeling herself become small under Jennie's heated gaze. "No. I'm not seeing her. Well I mean we're good friends but I'm not dating her."

"Then what did Chaeyoung mean-"

"Okay, kids! Come on, let's eat breakfast. We have a busy day in the practice room today. Let's make sure we start off on a good note." Jisoo interjected, getting up and clapped her hands once before heading into the kitchen.

Lisa mentally thanked Jisoo for being quick to change the subject as she stood up as well. "Jisoo is right, girls. I'm gonna go get changed real quick. See you girls in a bit."

"I'll, uh, go help Jisoo unnie in the kitchen!" Chaeyoung said, moving quickly to the kitchen as well, leaving Jennie alone in the living room with a confused look on her face.

After everyone got finished getting ready to go, they all sat at the table, eating their breakfast. Occasionally, they would talk about random things but other than that it was a peaceful breakfast time.

Jennie chewed on her food as she glanced at Lisa, who was in front of her.

Was Lisa actually seeing Minnie? She seemed kind of nervous when I questioned her about it. But isn't it too fast? Jennie thought to herself, feeling that familiar pain in her chest. Am I jealous? No, I can't be. I have a boyfriend... but why did it hurt when Lisa told me she was going to move on? Do I actually... like her?

Jennie sighed and continued to eat, trying not to think about it. Jisoo, Chaeyoung, and Lisa all sent Jennie a concerned look, noticing the drop in mood in their cat-eyed member.

Maybe Jennie didn't want Lisa to let go after all.

***

A/N: Another chapter done. Honestly, I rewrote this chapter theee times before I kind of liked this one. I'm not happy with it, but oh well. I feel like it's boring? Anyways, thanks for reading and subscribing to my story. I hope you're enjoying it so far. Leave a comment and tell me what you think! :)

Also, I have a question. Do you guys ever ship people like randomly? The other day, I literally had this crazy idea of shipping Lisa and Chungha together. Is that weird? Do you have any odd ships? Let me know, I actually want to become friends with you guys, but I'm shy. Anyways sorry for the long Author's Note, thanks again for reading! :)