Jennie is Jelly

[With Jisoo, Chaeyoung and Jennie]

"H-hey, Jendeuk! What brings you out here? I thought you were taking a nap?" Jisoo asked, watching Jennie sit across from them.

"Where did Lisa go? And with who?" The cat-like woman asked as she crossed her arms, glaring at her two members.

Chaeyoung smiled nervously, looking at everywhere but at Jennie. "She went out with a friend."

"I know that. Who is it? I know you girls know."

"We can't tell you, Jen. Lisa will tell you when she's ready." Jisoo said calmly, putting a hand on Chaeyoung thigh, hoping to calm her nerves.

"Why do you two know and I don't? That's not fair, didn't we say we wouldn't keep secrets from each other?" Jennie asked.

"You can't really get mad at us for keeping Lisa's secret, we promised you we wouldn't say anything to her about your boy toy." Jisoo pointed out, crossing her arms as well, copying Jennie.

"Just give up, unnie. We won't tell you. You can try asking Lisa when she comes back. Now if you'll excuse us, we're gonna go watch a movie in my room." Chaeyoung got up from the couch, pulling Jisoo with her, leaving before Jennie could utter out another word.

Jennie could only grit her teeth in anger as she stood up going to her room, slamming the door.

***

Lisa was smiling to herself as she quietly closed the door behind her. She had just gotten back from Miyeon's dorm. After they kissed they stood outside of her door talking for almost an hour. Mostly how they were gonna come out to friends and family when they were ready.

"It's past midnight, Lalisa. Where the hell were you?"

Lisa jumped slightly, hearing Jennie's voice coming from the living room. She sighed, she knew Jennie would be waiting for her when she got back.

The Thai walked towards the living room and saw Jennie sitting on the couch with her arms crossed, wearing her pajamas.

"Nini, what're you doing up so late? You should go get some sleep." Lisa said, sitting on the other couch across from Jennie.

"I could ask you the same thing, Lis. I asked Jisoo unnie and Rosie where you were and they wouldn't tell me. Do you want to tell me yourself? Or should I tell YG what you've been up to?"

Lisa took a deep breath, the last part made her remember what Miyeon had told her about Jennie going to YG about her dating in their trainee days. "Are you threatening me? That's unfair, Jen. Does he even know YOU'RE dating?"

"This isn't about me, Lisa! It's about you and all of this sneaking around you're doing!" Jennie's voice rose as She stood up from the couch.

Lisa followed suit and got up as well, as she said, "Why do you have to know? It's my business."

"As your member you should tell me what's going on in your life!"

Lisa chuckled sarcastically as she clapped her hands. "Wow, that's rich. Pot calling the kettle black, huh?"

"Excuse me?" Jennie walked towards Lisa, she felt offended by her words.

"I'm referring to the fact you kept your dating news from me! So I don't understand why you're being so uptight about this."

"Because!"

"Because what?!"

"I don't want you to date anyone! You're mine!" Jennie yelled.

Lisa's eyes widened at Jennie said. Maybe a few months ago she would be ecstatic at the news, but now, she felt nothing. No heart beat racing, no butterflies in her stomach. Nothing.

The only one who caused those feelings now was Miyeon.

Jennie herself seemed shocked that she said that. "Lis," she walked to Lisa and cupped her face. She stared into her for eyes and smiled softly. "I've been thinking recently about the way I've been acting. I realized that I was jealous that you were potentially going out on dates with someone. Every time I think about you with someone else, it makes me jealous and upset, knowing someone else gets to hug you, kiss you and do all these couple things with you."

She caressed Lisa's face. "That's why, I've decided that I'm going to break up with Kai so I can be with you. Like we should have been since a few months ago."

Lisa blinked a few times before she stepped away from Jennie's touch, taking a few steps back to out some distance between them.

She shook her head and looked at Jennie sadly. "Maybe a few months ago I would be happy to hear you say that, but I'm sorry, Jennie. I've moved on. I have someone in my life now and we recently made it official." There. Lisa dropped the bomb on Jennie, she didn't know what could go wrong, especially when Jennie finds out exactly who she's dating.

The Korean's eyes instantly watered. "Wh-what? You're dating?"

Lisa could only nod.

Jennie looked at Lisa with sad eyes. "Who are you dating?"

"I don't know if I shou-"

"Tell me."

Lisa sighed and braced herself, knowing Jennie would be furious in a few seconds. "I'm dating Miyeon."

"Miyeon? As in, Miyeon from our trainee days?"

Lisa nodded stiffly, gauging Jennie's reaction.

Jennie could only laugh humorlessly, "Are you kidding me? You traded me for that?"

Lisa's face turned serious. "I would watch your words, Kim. That's my girlfriend you're talking about."

"Aw, you're already defending her? How sweet."

Lisa shook her head, "I don't want to argue with you. I'm going to sleep. And please, Jennie, don't say anything to YG, I'll tell him soon but not right now."

Jennie only rolled her eyes and stormed off to her room, loudly slamming her door shut.

Lisa flinched, hoping that didn't wake up Jisoo or Chaeyoung. She sighed as she walked to her room, removing her coat as she walked in. She gently closed her door and changed into her pajamas. She texted Miyeon that she got home safely amd settled into her bed. She wondered what tomorrow would bring. She tried not to think about it as she dozed off, thinking of Miyeon.

The next morning, Lisa woke up to buzzing from her phone. She grabbed it from her nightstand and saw she had two texts from Miyeon and one from YG.

She decided to look at the one YG sent to her, it may be important.

YG: Lisa, please come to the company as soon as you wake up.

Lisa suddenly sat up in bed, she knew exactly what happened.

Jennie, what did you just do?

***

A/N: So... it's been months. I'm sorry about that, it's just hard to see where to go with this story, I'm honestly thinking of discontinuing that story but I'm not sure. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and sorry if it's a little rushed. Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think. :)