𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨 | | ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏғ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ

slight manga spoilers; fluff

To Nanami Kento, he could've cared less about anything other than money. Just make a profitable amount of money by the age of 30 and spend the rest of his days in a low value country.

That was always his goal after he left Jujutsu High 4 years ago. Love was also part of the category of which he considered useless. That was until he met you.

You, who changed his way of thinking.

You, who changed his point of view.

You, who made THE Nanami Kento feel something he never had.

And that was love.

Now, he still hadn't realized it yet but let the man have some time to think, he's been stone cold all his life, so defrosting it, takes time.

The first time you met Nanami was during your third year, at the Kyoto Sister School Exchange Event. He was your kouhai, and you were his senpai, you didn't really talk much except for battle plans, but after Gojo introduced both of you, it was a lot easier to communicate with Nanami; given your carefree personality, similar to Gojo, but to an extent, of course.

You bothered him over and over again every chance you got, he found that part of you annoying, all Nanami wanted to do was learn jujutsu and make a sustainable amount of money, but you just had to annoy the hell out of it, he'd always wonder why you couldn't talk to Ijichi instead.

However, after last meeting you 5 years ago, ever since you graduated jujutsu high, he never crossed paths with you again. Nanami wondered if he missed you, sure, Gojo always messed with him as well, but it didn't feel the same, something about you just made it feel more special.

That was until today, when he coincidentally found you by chance, at a rundown building located in a shady alleyway. The only reason why he even went there the first place was because he felt an immense amount of cursed energy.

There you were, in the dim, shabby room, evading the attacks of the curse, before getting sucked into it's domain expansion. Out of instinct, Nanami held out of his right hand, he wondered why he did that. You were going to fine after all, right?

A few minutes later, you'd killed the curse and escaped it's domain.

"Finallyyyy" You heaved, it took a good 16 minutes before you were done. Looking back, you saw your kouhai at the doorway, with his never changing stoic face. "What's up Nanami-chan? Long time no see!" You smiled, he wasn't exactly your closest friend, but it was nice to know him better.

It left the man speechless for a moment. He thought of how you could smile, when you'd just finished killing a first grade, or perhaps a special grade curse.

"Yeah, long time no see" He answered blatantly.

"Let's catch up!"

Your kouhai didn't seem to argue with you, like he did, so maybe he didn't hate your teasings after all, right?

That day, Nanami gave his resignation letter to his office, went to the bakery for the last time, and called Gojo.

"I'm going back to Jujutsu Sorcery"