𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐢 || ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ

slight jjk manga spoilers¿? ; fluff

Every first year of jujutsu high know how Fushiguro tends to keep secrets, not telling a single thing about himself to others, the other first years were of course, very annoyed. However, y/n couldn't help but worry, after all, they ARE his partner after all.

That night, after they fought the special grade curses, they decided to go to Megumi's dorm. Knocking hesitantly, the very familiar face of their partner stood at the door way.

"Hey Megumi-kun" They smiled, inviting themselves in the simple room, plopping down on his bed immediately.

"So? What is it? You should study you know, exams are near"

"Yeah, buttttt I can't help but feel curious"

"About?"

He laid down beside you, left arm under his head, while his other was on their stomach.

"So?"

"It's how you've been keeping secrets"

"Oh"

"Don't 'oh' me, Fushiguro Megumi. We've been together for a while now and I know how you actually feel, if I don't, what am I to do as your partner?"

"I swear, nothing's wrong so just stop worrying"

"That's a lie I detect"

"No, seriously"

They couldn't handle it anymore. They wanted to know what he's been hiding. They wanted to understand Fushiguro more.

"I know you're lying"

"No I'm not-"

They interrupted his sentence with a quick kiss on his lips.

"Are you still going to lie to me?"

"Fine..."

He gave up. It was how y/n could make Fushiguro tell them everything without even putting much effort. That's also one of the things he find interesting about y/n, it was the feeling of love, as he soon learned about it. He was very in love.

Fushiguro told them about his sister. His middle school years. And how he truly felt.

"I'm no hero, just a jujutsu sorcerer"

But to y/n, he was a light that came into their dark world.

"You're my hero Megumi"

He smiled at their words.

"Okay, let's sleep now"

"Goodnight Megumi, I love you"

"I love you too" He planted a kiss on their forehead.

That night, they snuggled under the blankets, completing each other's sense of security and warmth. Nights like these were rare as they'd be out exorcising most of the time so both of them enjoyed these scarce moments peacefully under the dim moonlight that entered through Fushiguro's window.