𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐚 | | ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

;fluff

Admiration. It was what you've always felt towards one of your classmates ever since you enrolled in Jujutsu High. Or rather, it could even be considered as a crush.

Kugisaki Nobara.

The girl you fell for. It was an attraction towards everything she did. Every part of her enticed you. To you, she was perfect, the one and only person you loved. Not in a weird stalkish way of course, offending her in anyways would hurt you.

So when Nobara asked your help to go shopping with her tomorrow for Fushiguro's surprise birthday party, you were happy, shocked, but mostly happy. You couldn't leave this opportunity aside so you quickly agreed.

When tomorrow came, you were as ready as ever, in your best attire, on an attempt to impress her.

Gojo-sensei had also pitched in most of the money that were to be used for the party. The second years were decorating and Itadori was distracting Megumi, it was a great plan, at least the author thinks so.

Both of you took the train to Shibuya district where you'd buy the food for the party, as well as balloons. Walking down the streets, you couldn't help but feel nervous to walk down with your crush, as the lively girl Nobara is, she striked up the conversation and kept it going, constantly bombarding you with questions so you wouldn't feel left out.

When you and Nobara came back, the second years had already finished the decorations, all you needed to do was to put the food and set up the balloons and you'd be done with the preparations, you also wondered what Megumi would think.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUSHIGURO"

Everyone shouted, including Gojo-sensei, Ieri, and the principle who the students had invited, well, poor Inumaki only shouted 'shake! '

The party was a success, after hours of fun, it left with loads of rubbish as everyone did their share of cleaning up.

"Ne, y/n?" Nobara called out to you.

"Yeah?"

She placed her hands on both of yours, and with a bright smile, she said, "thanks for helping me!"

It made your heart beat like crazy, the butterflies in your stomach burst, at that moment she felt like an angel, perhaps even a goddess. It was truly one of the moments you'd never forget.

( happy birthday fushiguro megumi! 23/12 )