𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐞 | | sᴘɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴛᴇᴀ

inumaki; fluff

After a long day of exorcising curses, it was always nice to spend time with your boyfriend, Inumaki Toge. Both of you weren't really sure if you were ready tell your friends about this news, the worst thing that could happen would be Gojo-sensei fighting it out.

Why?

Cuz that would mean everyone would know about your relationship with Inumaki, which you would rather not let your teachers know, as it would turn out very awkward. You know know your sensei wouldn't know how to keep secrets like this, he was probably in need of gossip, but it was gossip involving you and Inumaki so you'd much rather keep it a secret.

Inumaki sat beside you in his bed, both of you just chilling under the blanket while talking to each other. Well... Mostly you just talking about anything and asking about possible future dates you could go on; not that both of you would have time anyways, but it was fun to talk about.

"So then we could go get cotton candy! What's your favourite flavour? Say Salmon for Blue Raspberry, Mustard Leaf for Pink Vanilla. Or just shake your head if you've never tried cotton candy"

"Mustard Leaf"

"EEEEK! We should totally go to the amusement park once this is all over! The ferris wheel- the roller coaster- and then we could wear matching headbands too! Isn't that cute??"

"Shake!"

You went silent for a moment, lying your head on his shoulder, conversations like this were nice, and Inumaki was a really good listener. Not like he could speak normal speech anyways, but that never bothered you.

"Hey Toge-chan... It's almost curfew...  I'll get going now!

"Tuna tuna... " He called out, not letting go of your hand even if you were in the middle of getting up.

Looking back at the adorable face presented to you, how could you not help but listen to his request? It could possibly risk you guys getting caught but right now, the person holding onto your hands was the only thing you had in mind.

"Okay..."

You obediently went back on the bed. It was quiet night after a long day of accomplishing the mission so there was no homework, no need to memorise any curse names, patterns movements, it was just you and him. His steady breath could be felt on your face. It was nice, to have this sort of warm accompany beside you whenever you wished (most of the time) and you hoped moements like this lasted forever.

"I know I tell you this everyday but gosh, you're so pretty, kind, thoughtful, and everything I could ever ask for Toge"

He smiled. "Mm..."

He didn't need to say anything. He didn't have to. That smile held everything he ever wanted to say. Even though he couldn't speak because of his speech curse, you'd always been understanding. As long as you were both there for each other, it was enough.

"Goodnight, love" you pinched his cheeks and he kissed your forehead.

...

As you gained consciousness, you didn't know why but it felt like there were about 4 people in your room. Observing the two of you sleep. You mentally sweatdropped. It was about time they found out I suppose... You opened your eyes innocently and kissed your boyfriend's forehead.

"Goodmorning, Toge" you calmly said

"I KNEW IT! YOU'RE BOTH F-"

Maki slapped her hand on Gojo's mouth.

"Care to explain? I always knew but you know..." Maki asked.

"So, we've been caught?"

"Looks like it" Panda replied.

Inumaki looked at you concerned, perhaps wondering if you were comfortable with your circle knowing about the type of relationship both of you had. You gave him a nod. Both of you got up and held hands proudly.

"Okay we're dating but we wanted to keep it lowkey okay?"

"Awww, why would you keep such a thing a secret, now? Both of you are such a cuteeee pair!" Gojo cooed, clasping both his hands together.

"For instances that may happen such as this one" You pointed to your childish teacher.

"I'm just being supportive~" he said in a sing song manner.

"Congrats y/n and inumaki" Yuta and Maki calmly congratulated.

The only two that was the most mature and calm about the situation right now.

"Thanks"

"Wait, so are you guys actually fucking?" Panda questioned.

I mentally deadpanned at his questions. Both of you were very responsible and of course wouldn't do such things... yet. That was for when you've settled. "No, you idiot."

"Inumaki, be a man and share some tips on how to bag a girl!" the white haired male cooed, closing in on us.

Feeling threated, you instinctively grabbed your boyfriend beside you and hugged him tightly, nuzzling into his neck even, "No, he's mine, not up for sharing so shoo shoo!" You don't know why you did it but it felt appropriate. The longer you held onto him, the warmer Toge's body felt. If both of you were in a private room, you would be teasing the boy right about now but things were different right now.

"I was just saying, but keep him y/n haha. I'm sure both of you treat each other well! Oh, is it time already? I'm off now!"

And your sensei disappeared out the door like nothing ever happened, leaving the second years alone.

"Well, it's time for training, let's get going," Maki stated.

"Yes! And sorry for asking such a... rude question," Panda apologized.

"It's ok...."

You looked to the boy beside you, his ears red from the statement you had boldly made, probably making his heart run a million miles.

"Sorry about that but we'll have a better morning wake up next time okay?" You whispered into his ear before letting go.

Your circle may know now, but that won't stop you from interacting with him as usual.

"Salmon..."