𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 | | ʙᴇᴛ

requester: injjured
;fluff

"I BET YOU WON'T LET ME DO WHATEVER I WANT TO YOUR HAIR IF I DEFEAT THIS SPECIAL GRADE CURSE BY MYSELF" you declared, pointing at Gojo Satoru, your ex-classmate, and colleague.

"Bet"

{Time taken to exorcise curse: 24 minutes, 41 seconds}

"I DID IT!"

Upon entering the curse's domain expansion, you survived by making your own. Your domain had over written the curse's, marking your victory. However, at the price of you... Not in an 'excellent' shape.

"You look like shit" He commented.

"Gee, thanks for stating the obvious"

After going to Ieri's you felt much better, but you still had to 'rest'.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Satoru, why didn't you help them?" Ieri sighed, reorganizing her medical supplies on her shelf.

"You know how stubborn y/n can be, insisted they fight all on their own. Even if I helped them, I would just kill it in a second, now that wouldn't be fun now, would it?" Gojo replied, sitting on her table.

"Still, both of you were assigned to the mission together"

"Not my fault for y/n being persistent"

Ieri could only wonder why you did that.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Sa-to-ru channnn~"

"Yeah?"

"Did you forget something?"

"Of course not, oh yea, I have to get to my dear sensei's office before I'm late, kay bye"

That was of course, an absolute lie, by under no circumstances was Gojo trying to be early, he never was, unless it was an emergency. So you held the back of his collar, making sure he wouldn't escape.

"You won't go back on your words now, right"

He was in for a long ride.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

You had straightened Gojo's hair, leaving his standing hair down. Using some rubber bands, you tied both sides of his hair into small pigtails. You purposely made the rubber bands tight, surely you weren't going to put your efforts to waste.

"ow, y/n! This hurts!"

"Huh? Can't the oh so famous Gojo Satoru handle it?"

"Y/n~"

"Do you like it?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Now, what if there was another point of view to this scene? All the first and second years gathered in front of your room, where you were 'styling' Gojo's hair but what if people were outside eavesdropping? It would definitely create a big misunderstanding. That's what happening now.

"Ne, you don't think Gojo-sensei and y/n-san are... You know..." Itadori spoke, worriedly.

"Idiot! You thinking they would do that? Sure, they are close but..." Nobara whisper-yelled.

"Now that you mention it..." Maki sweat dropped.

"But at school? Couldn't they find like a hotel or something? It sounds pretty heated in there" Panda added.

"It's quite possible but I don't think that they would do it in SCHOOL" Fushiguro reasoned.

"Konbu" Inumaki said.

Everyone was curious. What were you and Gojo actually doing...?

"Only one way to find out..." Itadori stated, starting to open the sliding door slowly.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Obviously you were just taking pictures of Gojo's hair, for blackmail purposes. So when the door opened, the jaws of the students dropped.

"Oh hey guys, what's up?" You asked, wondering why they were all gathered in front of your door.

"See, I told you they weren't doing THAT" Nobara punched Itadori's head.

"But you even agreed with me!" The poor boy, now on the floor with a huge bump, defended.

You laughed, it was only natural to think you were both like that... with where your conversation was going.

"Also, why is Gojo-sensei's hair like that?"

"Because my kawaii hair stylist made it so"

"My...? What...? YOU AND-"

And that's pretty much how you and Gojo started dating.