𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢 𝐲𝐮𝐣𝐢 | | ᴍᴏᴠɪᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

takes place the night after the kyoto sister school goodwill event; fluff
requester; kiriibean
specified gender; male

Y/n couldn't believe how Itadori was still alive and well, and yet keeping it a secret from his peers for TWO months. He was happy, yet mad.

Itadori. Someone y/n had instantly gotten close ever since the day they met, due to their similar interests, not to mentioned, bakadere personalities. However, both can actually be serious once in life threatening situations.

In an attempt to protest, y/n stayed mad at Itadori, well, at least tried.

A knock was to be heard of his door, an oh so familiar voice he tried to protest against.

"Y/n-kun, please! I PROMISE I WON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

"COME BACK WITH SOME SNACKS AND MAYBE WE'LL TALK!" He yelled, it was of course just a joke. Even if Itadori was to buy some snacks, it's already curfew so it would be impossible for him to lay his hands on snacks, well, unless he already had some before hand.

"Do you promise that you'll open the door if I bring snacks?"

"Yes, now go away" Y/n replied, burying himself inside his blanket, just watching some good old anime to make his feelings go away.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

10 minutes later...

Another knock was to be heard, y/n was a tad bit surprised, wondering if it was Itadori, he opened an inch of door, unveiling the familiar face of the light pink haired boy, carrying a clear plastic bag, full of snacks, just as he was instructed.

"How did you...?" Y/n was taken aback by the snack Itadori, brought, thinking if he originally had a snack stash in his room.

"I brought the snacks, now let me in?"

Y/n let the other male enter his dorm, a bit unwillingly, but bribed by the overwhelming amount of snacks, he agreed.

"Hey y/n, I didn't mean to keep the fact that I was alive, you know? I thought it'd kind of cool to just pop up out of nowhere as a surprise... I didn't mean to hurt you"

"Who said I was sad? Anyways, snacks first" He grabbed the plastic bag Itadori brought and sat down on his bed, rummaging through the bag before deciding on a pack of chips.

"Y/nnnnnn pleasseeeeeee doooonnnnn'ttttt beeeee maaaadddd aaaaanymmoreeee" The pink haired male sat beside y/n, shaking him furiously, which annoyed him, as he spilled a few chips on the floor.

"Stawp"

"Not unless you forgive mee~"

"I said stop ( ➡insert that one tiktok audio )

"OkayfineIforgiveyoubutitsbecauseofthesnacksok?nowbye"

"Yay! Can we... Watch some movies?"

"What? Okay whatever, I don't really care"

So there on y/n's bed, the two binge watched tower of god until 5am, eating chips, both sharing the warmth of each other under his blanket.