𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚 | | ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ

;angst

It all started a thousand years ago,with y/n and Sukuna. It was when the king of curses was still a human.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"I hate you" They said, standing before the (taller/shorter) male.

"I hate you too" He replied with a cold expression.

They may have hated each other and despised each other but only grew closer together with every hatred they had. It was a strange feeling.

Both y/n and Sukuna were always on the verge of arguing every time they saw each other.

Why?

It was simple.

Sukuna hated how they could be on the same level as him, when no one was on an even ground with him. He was the number one in using his cursed energy. But y/n just had to ruin his 'number one spot'. But he was also unconsciously somewhat enticed by their power which only drew him closer to them.

Immortal rivalry.

That was what still held strong.

It was a thousand years later since they both had that conversation. Yet, they met again.

Although Sukuna could feel his heart beat a little faster around y/n, he continued to give into his 'hatred'.

Although y/n's mind would turn blank whenever Sukuna came near, they ignored it and continued to 'hate' him.

It was simply love they were feeling, as well as denial to their desires.

Sukuna became a curse.

While y/n reincarnated as a jujutsu high student.

Under the moon lit rooftop, Sukuna was finally back to life.

"AH! I KNEW IT! Light is best appreciated in flesh! Where are the people?! Where are the woman?! A cursed spirits flesh is no fun!"

He turned around to Fushiguro and Megumi, remembering y/n's features, nothing had changed from a thousand years.

"Oh y/n! You're here too? Why don't we battle again? This time I'll definitely win!"

"Um do I know you?" They replied, slightly tilting their head in confusion.

"Oh, you must've reincarnated or something, let me return your memories"

With a snap of his fingers, they regained all their memories, one that had been lost after the death of y/n a thousand years ago.

At that moment, they knew how the old y/n felt about Sukuna, how they rivaled against each other, they also found out about their old feelings. They loved Sukuna a thousand years ago, in a different life.

Just when that happened, Itadori, somehow suppressed Sukuna, grabbing his own neck and turning it to Fushiguro and y/n.

"DON'T MOVE!" Fushiguro yelled.

It was of course, the worst case-scenario playing right before the two sorcerer's eyes. Sukuna's reincarnation. However, after getting her old memories, they felt weird, trying to ignore her thoughts, they focused. It was their past life, not now, after all.

"You're no longer human. Under the regulations of Jujutsu, Yuji Itadori... As a curse  I will exorcise you!"

They readied their stance, but with 100% hesitation. If they're the reincarnation of the y/n a thousand years ago, then would they still love Sukuna? Be as powerful as him?

Just thinking about those thoughts made their resolve absolutely terrible. Especially because of that one vivid memory they regained.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Please don't go..." 

Tears fell down their cheeks.

"I'm sorry y/n, once all of this is over... We can be together, again"

"But how long will it take? I'll miss you!"

"Weren't you saying that you won't miss me if I was gone just yesterday?"

Sukuna stood in front of  y/n, wiping the flow of tears down their eyes.

"But...I love you! The hatred was just a facade to hide my love! I was afraid  . . . Of rejection"

"I'll come back soon, y/n... I promise"

He cupped their cheeks, then releasing tension, before giving them a kiss. It was like a sweet, drug, addictive enough which leaves both y/n and Sukuna wanting for more.

Sukuna's touch, warmth, the way he would cup their cheeks like a moment ago, everything about him left them wanting more.

Y/n's kiss, warmth, sincerity, everything about them left him wanting more.

There was a moment of silence as the two pulled apart.

"Don't go-"

"I promise, I promise that I will come back to you once this is all over"

"If you truly love me, then don't leave me"

"This is something I need to do, in order to recover something my parents lost which worsened my life, you understand, right?"

"For you, I shall wait"

"And for you, so will I"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A blush crept up their cheeks, but y/n knew be tter, that times were different and they'd already reincarnated in another life.

"Sukuna, just because you gave me my past memories doesn't mean how I feel will change. That was the old me, not now"

Y/n cleared their thoughts, now in a battle stance, ready to go against Sukuna.