My bob is Magic

I hate Mondays. Etta Mae was thankfully gone, but I was out of shirts, and usually, not to sound like that guy, but she does my laundry. That's when I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it was not so pleasantly surprised to see the man stealing bitch herself, Coralee. 

"Hi, um I'm surprised to see you, I came to see Etta Mae." 

"Ok she's out of town, and I'm busy. I gotta go clean my shirts, and I'm already late to work." I started to close the door when she quickly spoke up. 

"Well I can press your shirt, and tidy up the house a little." 

"Well, why on god's green earth would you do that." 

"Well it's the neighborly thing to do." 

"Well ok, but don't judge the house is a mess." I quietly smiled to myself, knowing that my beautiful house was spotless. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"So I have to go, there's a special case emergency." I put my phone away as I started walking towards Coralee. 

"Oh well heres your shirt, and do you want me to lock up after I'm done." 

"Yeah that sounds good, have a good day," I said, but not before she reach to reach in for a hug. Phyce bitch. I gave her a fist bump and left it at that. She awkwardly back up and I left for work. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------At the crime scene I was looking around when my lovely little boy toy, bob, pulled up. 

"Since when does a DA get involved with an active investigation." 

"Cause I knew the victim. He was a witness in my in a case I had." 

"I know I was the opposing counsel." 

"Oh you were." I tried not not smiled and giggle when he rolled his eyes. 

"You really shouldn't be here. This is a probably crime scene." Plus it could be dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt, but I didn't at that part, "Now, if you excuse me, I have work to do." 

I started taking of my shirt, a thing I did a lot when I was around my bob, when he interrupted me process. 

"Bob seriously."  

"What I don't want to soil my shirt, especially when your wife was so kind enough to iron it for me this mourning." I knew that would get his attention, and I would do almost anything to get his attention. 

"She, What?" Got him. 

"Yeah, Etta Mae is outta town, so Coralee helped me out. She didn't tell you?"

While my shirt was off I started flexing and showing off, hoping deep down that bob would notice. 

"Bob listen," I smiled at him, did he notice, "I don't have any experience with arson, and I was hoping that you would bend the rules so I can learn from a real professional." He got me a don't have much experience. I love how he was kissing up to me, it made my heart jump. 

I smiled and chuckled. "Well, when you put it like that. What good is being the top law enforcement officer in four counties if you can't throw a bone for your old pal." I smiled calling him that. 

"You're a peach." My heart fluttered when he called me a peach. I suddenly felt giddy. 

I patted his patted and kinda whispered in his ear, "Don't touch anything." 

I showed bob around the crime scene, and I have to admit I love being close to him. I had an insatiable need to be close to him. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Okay, so this was a REALLY short one, and I'm sorry if it had errors, it is currently 2 am and I'm tired, but who need sleep when you can the bobs!!!! <3 <3 <3