Wienars and bob.

Omg the title. 

The craziest thing just happened. I got a job as a lawyer AT MY bOB'S FIRM!!! 

I was livid. I mean this was crazy. I also need to keep an extra eye on him because he knows to much of my private life to just be waddling around with that information, but I also can spend more time with him. 

I was at this weird Wiener Taco event when I saw my bob going to the bathroom. I walked in behind him and oh shit I see his penis. He popped it out to pee, and I know it wasn't harden so you can't really tell, but let's just say mine was. 

I set my erection aside and walked right up to him. "So, I heard that you and Coralee are officially getting divorced." I said surprising him. 

"How did you know that." he said zipping up his pants, a sight I could get use to. 

"The walls in your office are paper thin, plus you can't keep secrets from me, especially since I'm going to be your boss."  I shivered saying that. It sounded weirdly sexual. 

"Sorry you're my what?!?!" 

"Yeah your father's retiring, making me senior partner. I thought he told you. From now on you report to me." These words we not helping my case. 

"Are you kidding me. You humiliate me at the Mother Daughter pageant, you weasel your way into my marriage, and you are constantly trying to sabotage Patty. What did I ever do to you." he sounded so upset, and I'm not going to lie, he was so cute. 

"This ain't about you bob. This is about survival. Etta Mae ask me to do that, to make the pageant more fun for Mags even though she didn't end up doing it, your marriage thing kinda a accident, and Patty is always in the way of my Magnolia." I explained hoping it would calm him down. 

But out of no where he punched me. Then we tarted going at it. I would lie if I said this wasn't the only time I had ever fought someone in the bathroom of a Wiener Taco. We were going at it, hard when I pulled on his hair, it came out. Holy shit I just snatched his wig. I look at my bob. 

He put of his hands on his head and closed his eyes in despair. 

"Just don't, I don't want to hear about it ok." I stopped and stared at him. Holy crap balls it was sexy when a man cried. When guys show their emotionally venerable I just want to gobble them up. (Just me? ok ) 

"Bob.... You're beautiful." I dived in and kiss him. YES YOU READ RIGHT. I finally did it. Something I've been wanting to do since I was 14. I was amazing. Sparks were flying. Their were fireworks. Hell there was even a monkey doing cartwheel. It was great until he pulled away. 

"Quit it." He snapped. Oh shit, "Why do you keep fucking with me. Do you really hate me that much." My heart broke into a million pieces when he assumed that I hated him. 

"I love you." I confessed. All my feelings were finally being let out.  

"What do you mean you love me?" he asked honestly looking confused. 

"Since we were fourteen. That's why we couldn't be friend anymore because I knew what I wanted, and I knew that you didn't want it." I explained feeling a weight being lifted off. A weight I didn't even know was there. 

"I- i don't." he barely whispered as he glazed down at my lips. 

After he did that I couldn't control myself. I kissed him again and this time he kissed back. We were going at it again, but this time with our lips instead of our fist, but we could go back to the fist later. 

Than I went to fast. I started taking of my shirt, and he pulled back. He made a weird noise and left quickly. I stood there star struck. 

I had the insatiable need to kiss him again.