SMUT WITH BOB

No joke, this chapter is just smut. 
---------

I was kissing him, and we were both almost naked. All there was between me and him were my boxers.  

I yanked down his boxers, and ding dong dang, I was impressed. His penis was a monster.  Personally I likes being a top, but damn, I couldn't miss this opportunity for him to be inside of me. But first, I needed to lube him up. 

I got down on my knees and I stuck him inside my mouth. Bobbing my head taking all of him. 

It had only been a couple of seconds and he was already becoming undone. I started going faster, and I heard him moan. 

"Uhhh yes." This made me go crazy. He finally came, and I pushed him onto the couch and pounced on top of him. 

"I want you inside of me." I whispered in his ear. 

I let him get on top of me, and I put my legs on his shoulders. He elites his throbbing member against my hole and enters his tip into me. 

"Uhhh." I moan wanting more. He fully enters me, but then pauses. I waited for a couple of minutes, but then I scream, "Please, move, fast, please." I scream. He finally decides to move and I'm in heaven. 

I felt pure serendipity with him. He then surprises me when he grabs a hold of my member and started giving me a hand job while thrusting into me. 

"bob..." I whimper close to my climax. I feel him twitching inside of me, so I know he's about to cum as well. Then we came in perfect harmony. He collapsed at my side. 

Personally I wanted more, but I could tell that my bob was tired. I'll let him sleep, tonight. 

From that night onward I knew that he was mine. 

I had always had an insatiable need for him to be mine, and now he was.