BOBS

I literally had no idea what to do for the title of this, I mean what was I suppose to do for WMBS?

I missed him so much. bob was out for a pageant in Florida with Patty. God I hated Patty. She was stealing all his attention away from me. I deserved to be going on a trip to Florida with bob, not her, but I also wasn't a pageant girl.  

Anyway, me and Etta Mae were at the gym, saying hi to a couple friends before we work out when we hear, "Hey guys!!" I look over to see the original bitch, Coralee Armstrong. I frowned. I did not feel like socializing with her, but then I saw him, my bob. I looked a little past him and my frown returned when I saw Patty. The whore. 

But I got distracted quickly by bob's cute work out shorts. 

I was at the Juice Bar when they called my name

I was at the Juice Bar when they called my name. My bob reach out his hand to grab my drink, but the stupid Juice Guy decided to swat his hand away. 

"This isn't for you." he handed me the drink with the label Hot Bob. I smiled smugly.My bob rolled his eyes. I loved getting him all rallied up. "This one's yours." Think drink said, "The other bob." I couldn't help but giggle. 

The reason Juice Guy was being so mean to bob was because he use to be one of my "boy toys," when I accidentally said bob's name while we were making love. 

"It's like we never left high school." I frowned. High school wasn't fun for either of us. I was in the closet, really longing for my bob, and he was bully without mercy. 

"Well come on now, they have to tell us apart some way. You prefer older bob."

"Four Days, I am older than you by four days." I openly giggled at that. I loved teasing him. 

"Still." 

We walked over to the  ladies who were talking about Junior League. 
(I would tell you what that means, but I don't really know so here's a link to a definition.) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_League 

They were talking about making a organization to stop "momist" people. Momist is discrimination towards working moms. Which is kinda bullshit, but whatever I can do to keep Etta Mae out of the house as long as I can. 

I was nodding my head when Etta Mae suggest we need an kick off event, and then my bob says, "What about a pageant." 

That's when the wheel started turning in my head. Different schemes to spend more time with my bob. 

We started on the treadmill and we started discussing plans. 

"We should have it this weekend." my bob patted out. 

"That's not a lot of time to plan." his wife committed. 

"I'll plan it." 

NO! If my bob plans it we'll never get to spend time together, he'll be to busy. And I know what your thinking, why don't you just plan it with him?  Well I can't. My stubborn little bob probably wouldn't let me help.