Bob hear bob

Bob and bob chapter 11?

I woke up with him in my arms. I loved him. Last night was amazing. I had never felt more satisfied. I was laying down next to him with my arm over him when he woke up. I pretend to be asleep.

It was silent for a while so I peeled my eyes open to look at him. He was sitting there looking panicked. I was about to say something, but he got up in a rush. He started putting on his clothes faster than I could think possible, but before he could leave, I said, "Morning Sunshine." he looked over to me in shock.

"Hi...'' he said, putting on his jacket.

"So, fleeing the scene of the crime." I teased with a smirk on my face.

He hesitated, "No, I'm just late to work." I smiled. That wasn't going to work with me.

"Something tells me your boss will understand." I patted the bed/ couch thingy, "Come on."

"Last night was abnormal, and won't happen again." I felt my heart ping, but I knew this was coming.

"Look bob, I get it. You're scared, ashamed, confused. It doesn't mean last night was a mistake. I told you, I love you."

"Stop okay," he snapped at me and I froze. I didn't want to make him upset, but at the same time I wasn't about to let him go. "Coralee and I have been going to therapy for a couple of weeks," I frowned at the mention of the bitches name, but I let him continue, "trying to work it out, and we are really making progress." This confused me.

"Then why did you did you come over last night?"

"Because I couldn't get our kiss out of my head." he whined. I loved it when he wined.

He paused. "And I did think that there were feelings that I wanted to explore, and I explored them, and now I'm done." He started walking away, but I pulled him down to me.

I kissed, and initially he kissed me back, but then he pushed away.

"Stop!" he snapped.

"WHY!" I demanded.

"Because I love it, but I don't know it fits into my life."

"Ok." I said softly trying to calm him down. "I remember being where you were. You just need time." I tried to soothe him down. He looked like he was about to leave so I quickly added, "BUT I still hope we continue seeing each other while you figure it out."

When I said that my mind started going five miles an hour. I mean, what if he decided to go back to Coralee, no that wasn't going to happen. I would lock him in this house if I have too.
------------------------

OK so note, this is when I start taking my own toll on this story, so if you don't like it I'm sorry, but you know..... it's whatever.