Bob in a box (Ending)

Ok, so don't be mad it that I haven't been posting, but like... I had writers block I guess because I had 2 endings, and I didn't know which one to put. One was really cutsie, and the other one was yandere/ dark ending, and I choose the yandere one, but heres the tea sis. I felt like the ending was super like, I don't know. A cliff hanger. So if you guess want me to make a part two I will. And btw if you did read this, there will be extra info about my next book at the end.
______________________

I was sitting at my desk in the office. A couple of weeks ago my bob asked me for spaced, so I gave it to him, but he hasn't called me up for what seemed like decades. The only time I really talked to him was at work. I watch my glass door (i know it wasn't glass in the T.V show, idc) waiting for him to arrive.

When he finally did I got up and walked to his office. I needed to talk to him.

"bob, what are you doing to me." I whimpered out with tears in my eyes. I needed him, but he didn't need me and that made me so, sO SO sad. :(

"Bob, I need to talk to you about the night we shared." I sat at his desk.

"I'm listening darling."

"Bob, listen. I had a good time with you, and I'm glad we are on good terms, but I can't do this. I love my wife, and my family. I don't want to break that up because you and me had a fling. I want to keep this between us. Ok?"

I started to shake. How dare he. I loved him. I love him. I haved love him for years and he chooses her. I was boiling. I could feel steam coming out of my ears I was so mad.

I got up out of my chair and marched straight up to him. I grabbed his neck.

"How dare you. HOW DARE YOU!!!" I loved you, I mean I was there for you, but you choose to ignore me. ME! The man who loves you. I would do anything for you, would she. WOULD SHE!?!" I screamed in his face choking him until he passed out.

When he was passed out I snuggled up to him and started to weep. I mean he was the love of my life, but he loved her. HER!

After about 30 minutes of holding my bob, I got an idea, a wonderful I idea. Something so start its ridiculous.

I would just take him. I would take him home and show him how much I loved him, and one day he would love my back. I grabbed him, and took him to my house. (Idk how, ok just go with it)

When we were at the house I tied him to the bed. This was going to be so great. I can finally have him.

I tied him to the bed, and stared at her. Sat and stared.

After a while I got up to go and make arrangements. First I got ride of her, the bitch. I wrote her a letter pretending to be my bob and telling her that he didn't love her and etc. I was very detailed. Next I called in to inform the office that my bob had decided to quick due to his escape from his wife. I up off all loose ends like Patty, and other people in the pageants and other friends.

After making sure he would stay with me, I made us dinner/lunch. I set the food next to him and waited a little longer for him to wake up.

When he finally did he looked around confused.

"What, where am I- uh Bob." he murmured looking at me.

"Hello my bob." it felt so good finally saying it out loud. I climbed on top of him. Earlier I was hungry, and I thought it was because I hadn't eaten anything, but then I realized, I wanted him.

"Bob, what are you doing." I noticed when he was distressed his country accent got deeper.

"I claiming what's mine, what's always been mine. I love you, and I'm never letting you leave this room because you tried to run away from me." I started kissing him.

My whole life I had always thought this insatiable need I had for him was something I couldn't have, but now I have it. I can finally feed my hunger and it was so good.

THE END.
--------------------

Ok, for my next book I wanted to do a prisoner's obsession kind of thing, because I had a dream about it, and idk y'all inspiration struck. But I had already working on a re write of Twilight, but I feel like the only reason I really wanted to do that was because it was safe. Like something everyone does, so if it was really bad, no one would care. But I feel like I just wasn't feeling it, so I want y'all to choose. Should I finish the Twilight Re-write or do you want the Prisoner's obsession.